"Looks like the afternoon train has already left, but there's another one that departs at night, in this bad weather? 11pm, leaving for Enies Lobby.. The sea train is pretty impressive." Sanji had read out loud maybe you should try and get aboard it. There were some citizens passing by chatting.

"Hey any info on the pirates."
"Not yet."
"Let's get the ones we know and make them tell us about the others."

"I wonder if Robin got on the sea train?" Considering how long it's been since we last saw her Chopper might not be off but it was highly unlikely.

"If she did, things can't get any worse. When water seven is already too big too handle."

"I wonder if I did anything to upset her at the bookstore." Chopper was looking down probably feeling down as well.

"Impossible it wasn't anything like that." You smiled at Chopper. "Guys I'm gonna try and get a ticket for that last train."  You then started heading towards the booth.

"Sorry you can't get a ticket for that without this document."  He said showing you a document with the world government insignia and a couple of signatures, that took a short time and you had memorized it. You then made a similar looking document.

"Ooh, you meant that one I have it right here." You said pulling out the document that you had created on the spot and waved it in his face. He then gave you a ticket begrudgingly. You went back to the other two to see Chopper running off suddenly down the stairs and you followed behind Sanji who was also chasing after Chopper.

Chopper came to a stop and on the other side of some water passage. "Robin!"

"I carry a darkness with me you guys don't know of. I'm the one who shot Iceburg and I plan on doing another crime and pinning it on you guys. I won't return to you guys." She said turning the other side. She was really trying to challenging you. So emo, you thought. She then started walking away and Sanji and Chopper started calling after her Sanji even dove into the water.

You then spoke into her mind,* Robin. The next time we are on sea together, let me finish your portrait*

She stopped in her tracks for a while but continued to walk straight forward. Chopper went and tried to look for her but he had no luck.

"I lost sight of her as well as her scent." Sanji was sitting on the steps wringing his wet shirt. 

"Yeah. Chopper.." Sanji was still focused on getting all the water out of his shirt. If he just asked you, you would have done it faster. 

"You go join Luffy and the others and tell them everything that just happened... without leaving a single word out."

"What're you gonna do?" Chopper asked.

"We'll part ways here for a bit. Well, don't worry I won't do anything reckless."

"Well I'll come with you let me just get something first." You wanted to get some alcohol and do some little investigating at the bar you were at the other day.

Sanji said he'd wait for you at the station. You went to the bar and as you were walking in Franky was leaving. You saw Kokoro sitting there as well, she wouldn't be able to recognize you anyway so you would cash in that free drink later.

You had one agenda coming here and it was to inspect the bartender a little closer, he was suspicious he had a devil fruit and was most likely strong. You ordered a bottle of your favorite gin and started sipping it little by little at the establishment just watching him work. 

Everything was normal almost perfect to a T, if he was acting Sanji and Chopper should take some notes. He had come out to serve some beers to the people so it was the perfect time for a little test. You acted slightly tipsy and dropped your glass. "Oh no~" He was quickly at your feet but you kicked the glass back into your hand.