6. Don Kriege

"Hey you show him how to wait tables at this point we might end up without a kitchen." Patty instructed pointing at you. You dragged Luffy out. "We are trying to get out of debt not get into some more." "But y/n chores are so hard I don't know how Coby did them for two whole years." Well this working life wasn't for Luffy and you were also kind of sick of being there. You went down and saw the crew was there enjoying their meal and you went up. "You guys are eating all this yummy food without us."  Luffy then picked his nose and dropped the booger in Zoro's water and when he was about to drink it he shoved it in Luffy's face. "Drink it yourself." You guys were laughing loudly and the other customers seemed annoyed with it but who really cared. Sanji was walking up to silence you guys when he spotted Nami and his eyes turned into hearts and you knew where this was going. Working here for a few hours had made you pick up on Sanji's habits one of them being he was a sucker for the ladies. He knelt down with a rose before Nami and began thanking the seas that he had the wonderful luck of meeting such a beauty on a fine day.

Nami then talked of how much she loved the food but couldn't pay for it so he said she could eat for free but not the rest of us. Typical. Owner then came down and began complaining about Sanji's behaviour. He kicked him towards the crews table but everyone held up their food before that happened.

Four days later

You were still waiting on people which was awfully boring and some were just rude for no reason. You had gone to the ship for a while and when you came back there was a large ship in front of Baratie you looked at it and with a little observation haki sensed about a hundred individuals not too strong and weakened. You went with Zoro and Usopp inside. Don Kriege was eating off the floor and attacked Sanji when he was down. How rude to bite the hand that just fed you. He demanded to be given a hundred meals. Ghin was shocked at the behaviour of his captain. Sanji was about to go get the meals when the other cooks surrounded him with unnaturally large utensils ready to attack. The owner took the liberation of getting the food himself he pushed past you guys and came back down with a lot of food nearly squashing Luffy to death. Before getting the food Patty tried to attack Don Kriege with some meatball launcher thing and he was thrown out the restaurant. He then got up and started shooting at everyone. Like what happened to fighting with hands all these buffs and he still weak. "Zeff give me your log book I'm the one who will conquer the grandline." Luffy wasn't having it he went down and  spoke the truth. " The one who is going t conquer the grandline is me. I'm going to be the king of pirates."

"Tell him Luffy!" You shout. "Do you need our help?" Zoro asked, but he assured us that he was okay. Kriege looked at us, "are those your crew members? So few." "What do you mean I have two more." Luffy stated. "You just counted me didn't you," Sanji said. Don got mad saying he didn't have time for this so he took the food and walked. Ghin talks of how their fleet was wiped out by one man. Everyone believed it had to be some type of devil fruit but many were also strong without them but I guess this was mostly for people who had the discipline to be that strong. He mentioned hawk-eye and said they probably disturbed his nap to which he laughed and you did to as well. Owner was giving you a side-eye looking at you suspiciously. You just coughed and moved slightly away. Ghin claimed that it was absurd for that to happen. That's when you all heard crashing and saw the Kriege pirates main ship falling down seems it was cut into pieces and began crushing down and it was pulling everything downwards into the water. OH NO the going merry was in trouble. While the cooks made sure their restaurant didn't capsize you and the crew went but Merry was nowhere to be seen. The bounty hunter brothers were tricked and said that the ship was taken by Nami and they had an idea where she was heading. It all stemmed from the bounty she picked up. "Usopp ,Zoro you guys go get Nami back, Y/n and I will handle everything here." The  ship was still in sight so they could follow it before it got too late. That's when everyone's attention was directed to the man sitting cross legged on a tiny boat with candles at the front. Honestly how did he manage to keep those things on with how windy it was at sea.

Zoro looked tense and very agitated like he was itching for a fight at the moment. "He's the reason I went to sea, to challenge the greatest swordsman." When you looked back Zoro was already half way there. Some men shot Mihawk but he redirected the bullets away from him you walked towards where the fight was gonna happen in case you needed to collect a body or something bad happened. He walked up and challenged Mihawk to a duel and that's when he took the tiny necklace and and showed a knife from it. "This is the smallest knife I could find." Zoro seemed offended and started it off strong with an onigiri which was stopped halfway and did essentially nothing, frankly if you begin with one of your strongest moves it shows you're outmatched. He started to lash out and started attacking and Mihawk was blocking all of them then he stabbed Zoro in the chest but nothing too vital. "Why didn't you dodge ?" "I feel that if I did so it would all be over. " "Boy what is your name." He then moved back holding his swords, "Roronoa Zoro." "What is your ambition?" "To be the greatest swordsman." Mihawk sheathed his tiny sword and took the bigger one from his back and Zoro went again attacking but got both his swords destroyed. He then sheathed Wado  ichimonji and stood straight. "Your not going to dodge?" "Scars on the back a a swordsman shame." Mihawk went foward and sliced him and it looked like it hurt, then he fell into the water. "ZORO!!" Luffy shouted. Well this was a good reality check about how far the top actually was.

Yosaku and Johnny jumped in the water after Zoro. Mihawk wouldn't kill someone he saw potential in. You were about to just go back to the restaurant when you were called. "Y/n what are you doing here." You turned around to face Mihawk. "Hehe hey uncle."

* one piece's rewatchability is unmatched