2. Clown

You and Zoro had been rowing for a while trying to catch up when you saw some men ahead begging for you guys  to help them. "Let's let them drown." You said. "Jump on if you can we ain't stopping ."

They jumped on and began threatening you both. You rolled up your sleeve and green hair had a tick mark. After beating them up thoroughly you made them row. It was a while before reaching the island when an explosion was heard. The men shook in fear. "Buggy-sama's buggy balls." 

"Ah! His throwing his balls?" You were scared must be some kind of power you've never seen.

" They are canon balls." One of the henchmen corrected you. "What are you stupid."

"Eh! Who are you calling stupid at least I wasn't captured by the navy and believed in their lies."

" I wasn't captured I went by choice."

" Whatever we need to find Luffy." You started walking toward the explosion and hoped everything was fine with Luffy you had heard about this Buggy before if you weren't mistaken he was an apprentice together with Shanks when they were children he might be too much to handle.  You approached silently wherever Zoro was you had no idea. You hid behind one of the barrels seeing a girl with orange hair have a match box in hand and Luffy seemed to be in a cage. What we didn't even take that long to get here and he already got into a predicament. 

"Get rid of your old boss to prove loyalty." Said a clown man? Maybe this was the highly spoken of Buggy couldn't be too careful. People were cheering the girl who you learned was called Nami to light the canon ball she didn't have the balls to do it. ha. She then started attacking the pirates and someone lit the fuse and Nami quickly put it out and before she was hit Zoro appeared. Everyone seemed scared of the so called pirate hunter you also stepped in getting beating some pirates away. Zoro slashed Buggy but something was off there was no blood and the crew wasn't in the slightest upset. Must be a devil fruit you thought and that's when a hand stabbed Zoro. "Don't worry I didn't hit any vital parts. I ate the chop-chop fruit and became a chopped human."  "Nami you pointed to the canon which she lit and flipped." The buggy ball went flying giving you guys time to escape Zoro tried to carry Luffy's cage all alone but you offered some help it wouldn't be fair for him to do it alone injured. So you were both struggling to carry him away from those pirates. Only if there was a key somewhere. You guys arrived in the village which seemed to be abandoned when you both put Luffy down not so gently. There was a little dog on guard and Luffy tried to play with the small white dog but got bitten . As expected. "You better be grateful I got the key." Nami threw the key towards Luffy when Chouchou ate it. This dog sounded so human it was kinda scary. Well now what. The town mayor had taken Zoro to get better but he opted to sleep it off. You were thinking of how get Luffy out of this when a dude who claimed to be a beast master came by with a huge lion called Richie.

Nami and the mayor quickly escaped while you were still processing what kind of name that was for a lion. You also slowly proceeded away hoping they could force break Luffy's cage which they did so before throwing him to a far away wall. You walked over and made sure he was okay. When you guys got back the pet shop had been destroyed and Chouchou was putting up a fight to the best of their ability which sadly wasn't much. You went back round to get some dog food and you picked up a picture of Chouchou and the shop's owner and left. Going back Nami was yelling about how all pirates do is destroy other peoples treasure. We both picked up how she probably suffered but Luffy wasn't bothered to hear about it but I love tea and wanted to know but later probably.

Zoro had also woken up and another weird dude on a tricycle came there. And Zoro said he would handle it as the guy hit him straight in the gut where he had been stabbed you proceeded after Chouchou and picked them up before they could start arguing. Let's get you fixed up they just gave you a wtf look. You released Shiro and Kuro. Shiro emerged from the mask and Kuro the cloak they were little puppies you always had with you since you can remember. 

They never changed in size except during utmost emergencies they would be larger than a two story building. So they explained that you weren't bad so they let you do your thing. You removed a mini first aid kit and patched Chouchou up and suggested they should go somewhere safe for now to prevent adding insult to injury.

You went back and Zoro was lying sleeping in the middle of the street so you dragged him to a better place. "Psst come here." It was Nami and you were unsure so you pointed at yourself.

"Yeah." So you walked up and she was like, " we are gonna rob the pirates while Luffy is fighting so let's take all their treasure." You just went along with it when you guys reached a room with a guy who was sleeping and walked in Nami had began touching the treasure when the guy came back in. Nami tricked him with boobs before destroying any chances he had of pro creating. 

"Do you even need me here?" "Yeah this is gonna be heavy. She put the gold in a bag and made you carry it when you guys were on the verge of escaping Buggy attacked you both for stealing his treasure. But Luffy helped you guys and essentially beat Buggy Nami divided the money into two bags because she didn't trust you and carried one while you handled the other you  guys were about to leave when angry villagers appeared. "What have you done with our mayor." 

"Oh I knocked him out." Answered Luffy.

"Too blunt," you sweat dropped." Well guess we better run." All three of you were running and reached the docks when Nami went onto the larger boat and you and Luffy the smaller one where Zoro was already waiting. Nami looked around before stopping at your form. " Y/n .." You swore you felt chills running down your spine at that tone. "Yes?" You tried to smile nicely obviously she couldn't see it but your mask had a smile on it already it wouldn't look creepy right? "Where is the money?" "Captain said to leave it behind." At this point Nami was shaking you so violently you thought you would fall off the boat. "There was at least 5 million Berries in there."  " There town was broken up and they needed to fix up the town." Luffy defended. Luffy was still trying to convince Nami to be the navigator and she continued to decline but you knew it  wasn't gonna be long before she joined. 

"To the Grand line!" Luffy yelled.

*I only own the plot Oda owns the characters