"Is it because you don't want to be abandoned again?" Katsuki asks blankly making Izuku tense up. "Or is it because you don't think you're worthy of it?" According to Izuku's body language, he wasn't necessarily wrong.

"Bakugo.. Please stop.." Izuku mumbles holding as many tears as possible in.
"Not until you come down the fucking tree!" Katsuki retorts.
"Why are you doing this? Did Hizashi put you up to it? Are you really going through all the struggles to have me in your crew? I already told you, there's a bunch of people more qualified than me. It's not because I was All Might's student that I'm actually good." Izuku mumbles the last part, just loud enough for Katsuki to hear.

"We went to your stupid club thingy, they all sound like fucking shit. And yeah, that shit head of a teacher asked to do anything to have you join. But I ain't doin it for that shit. You're pitiful to look at, you got the talent, the passion but because of the fucking past, you're too fucking scared to play." Katsuki spats at him finally finding a way to join him up the tree.

"I read the articles, every single one of them, and you read them too, you read all the comments saying you should have been the one to die." Katsuki says sitting on a branch not far from Midoriya.
"He drifted because I was going to be the one being hit.. They're right, I should have been the one to die.." Izuku mumbles looking down. He could jump back down but he felt comfortable with Katsuki. For some unkown reason, he didn't feel like he was being treated like a piece of glass. It felt.. Nice...

"Bull crap and you know it." Katsuki scoffs passing a hand through his hair. "A Deku, that's what you are." He smirks mockingly.

"Yeah I am.." The boy agrees with a sad smile.
"Yeah because if he was the one to survive, he'd most likely stop playing to mourn your death and next thing he knows, he's dead of old age." Katsuki says blankly making Izuku look up at him startled by the statement.
"You like playing right?" Katsuki asks and Izuku stays silent wanting to say No, but he couldn't bring himself to say it, because, he knew it was a lie.

"I'll take that as a fucking yes." Katsuki scoffs. "Then why not continue playing? Cause right now, you're just being a loser who cares about what others think." Katsuki points out emotionless.

"I don't.. I just.." Izuku mumbles something at the end which Katsuki didn't understand.
"Speak up." Katsuki retorts.
"I DON'T WANT TO BECOME HIM!" Izuku yells tears falling making Katsuki frown.
"What? Did that bastard do some shady shit to you?" The blonde asks with a twitching eyebrow and Izuku blushes from embarrassment.
"Never.. Toshi was the closest of a father figure I had.. He was awesome.. I just.. I don't want to be known as All Might's successor, I want to be.. Me?" Izuku explains unsure.
"You want to be recognized for your own work?" Katsuki asks neutral.
"I guess.." Izuku mumbles finally looking up at Katsuki who was looking away with a scold.

"Come on." Katsuki sighs jumping down the tree, confusing Izuku.

"We can't force you to play. We'll just try to bring you back at it since you're too much of a Deku to do it yourself." Katsuki scoffs kicking the tree, startling Izuku once again.

"What?" Izuku was beyond confused by the situation.

"You got homework to do, lucky for you we also have some. We're doing that shit and we're going to after." Katsuki orders, making Izuku blink at lost for words. What's happening?
"What do you mean 'we'?" Izuku asks confused and soon a red head and an other blond arrived running.

"I have to go.." Izuku mumbles jumping off the tree leaving.
"No you don't." Katsuki says holding him by the handle of his backpack.
"My mom's waiting for me." Izuku lies making the three internally face palm.
"You're fucking mom ain't home. Don't ever lie to me again, I hate liars." Katsuki glares at him menacingly.
"I don't.." Izuku doesn't finish his own sentence.
"You don't what?" Katsuki asks annoyed.
"I don't need friends." Izuku whispers hiding his eyes behind his hair.

Katsuki scoffs pulling Izuku's bag making him get closer. "Then think of us as three annoying bastards who won't leave you the fuck alone." Katsuki grumbles letting go of the bag and pushing Izuku off.

"WHa-" Izuku looks at them confused.
"Welcome to the crew!" Kirishima grins.
"But I haven't accepted-" Izuku gets cut by a pat on the shoulder.
"Yet! You haven't accepts Yet. Bakugo got minded on having you as our singer and when boom boom boy wants something he'll find a way to get it, wether you like it or not!" Kaminari grins making Izuku nervous.

"Wha- But you can't-" Izuku stops seeing the determined the smirk of Katsuki.

"Friendly reminded that I'm gay, fatherless and apparently a R-rated service thing." Izuku says in a hope to dissuade them.
"Don't care, Don't care and the third is clearly a lie. So shut the fuck up already!" Katsuki orders annoyed.

"But what if.. I like one of you three! A gay guy liking you must be disgusting!" Izuku says running out of options.
"Seriously Deku? You're a fucking Idiot. We're not fucking third graders. We don't give a fuck about that, trust me, you're the last person I'd be scared of." Katsuki scoffs shaking his head in discouragement.

Izuku stays silent, he was scared he didn't want to get close to someone again. They all leave, no matter what, they always end up leaving.
Katsuki sighs grabbing Izuku placing him over his shoulder.
"No homework for today, we're going to eat, I'm starving. You better have something to make food with Deku." Katsuki warns the blushing teen.
"W-what!? Put me down! You don't even know where I live!" Izuku says trying to free himself.

Katsuki snorts jumping a little to reposition Izuku on his shoulder making the shorter male yelp.
"We know exactly where you live. Friendly reminder that we've been following you around and that I know you don't eat much for dinner." Katsuki points out making Izuku go limp in defeat as he looked at the duo walking in the back.
"That's just creepy." Izuku grumbles pouting.
"Out of context, it's true that it sound weird." Kaminari admits.
"Even with context it sounds weird!" Izuku complains making both in the back laugh even Katsuki smirked.

"Come on Nerd, feel grateful you get a free ride." Katsuki teases.

Kirishima gives a knowing smirk at Denki looking at the two quarrel.
"Can't say I'm surprise he'd swing that way." Kaminari shrugs his shoulders.
"You know what that means?" Kirishima asks in a long sigh. Denki looks at him confused. "That we'll be dealing with a Bakugo who doesn't know what he's feeling." The red head explains in a whisper as he looks at the two in front of them.
"Oi! What are you two idiots fucking talking about!?" Katsuki asks annoyed.
"About how you should get therapy." Denki answers bluntly, almost instantly regretting it.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY THAT FUCKING BASTARD!?!" Katsuki yells turning brusquely which made the freckled teen shriek from the sudden movement.

"Oh Midoriya's hungry? We should go faster so he doesn't starve, he didn't eat much since this morning after all!" Kaminari answers laughing nervously.
"I'm not hungry I ate lunch!" Izuku answers.
"Yeah right, friendly reminder we've been literally stalking you. What did I say about fucking lying Deku!?" Katsuki scolds making the smaller male gulp.

"That's just creepy.." He grumbles pouting.

But seeing the cheerfulness of the group, Izuku couldn't help to crack a smile.
This feels oddly nice.. He thought.