What a Bastard

Tw:Cursing, suicidal intentions, OOC

When Cale Henituse woke up, he suspected he was kidnapped. The man woke up in a dark room, but nothing was covering his eyes, nothing was holding his legs or hands either.

"What the fuck? " Cake unconsciously said. The room was just black. No colors at all. On second thought never since a couch is in front of him. 'If your going to leave this here I might as well sit down' Cale slowly got up and sat on the couch (the knight dragged him to the couch and he could feel his clothes ripping off. The clothes he wore were from mother. How he hates himself from not fighting back)

"It seems you have gotten comfortable, child" a man appeared out of the dark. Normally, when you are kidnapped and some fucker does this shit you would be scared out your mind. Yet Cale, felt really, really, REALLY annoyed by the man.

"Who are you" his eyes became cold and sharp. No one who knew Cale as the "trash of the count's family" was here. Probably this guy, but Cale had a feeling this is the same bastard he felt in his room.

The man with bronze skin's facade quickly crumbles into a personality of a man child.

"MY CHILD" the man cried and clinged on to Cale who tried to push him off.

"WHO THE FUCK IS YOUR CHILD? GET OFF OF ME FUCKER" the man slowly came off of Cale and fixed himself.

"Ehem. I am the God of Death child" the man said with a grin.

"Oh, you are insanely annoying for a God. " Cale says dumbfounded. 'How can this guy be a god? "

"I can hear your thoughts. "

"Oh.. "

. . . . . .

"Why am I here? Why am I in the domain of death? " Cale sat up straight looking directly in the eyes of GoD. (You look me in my eyes when I speak bitch)

"Well... It was a mistake on our behalf. And a couple worlds exploding"

"What..? " Cale says quietly ushering GoD to continue.

"Basically oh wow this is a lot to explain. Okay so. Uh. "

"Get on with the fucking story shithead" GoD blinked a couple of times. Any other person would be cowering in fear. 'As expected of Thames. ' he thinks as he remembees his past encounters with Cale's relatives.

"Okay. You from the future made a deal with me to swap bodies with a person. I had to get help from the GoT to turn back time to when you were 18 which is right now. The thing is I overlooked the fact that we in fact still regressed so in the body we gave the transmitor still had someone inside, which is you. So when the deal happened you were forcefully pushed out of - wait no not really your soul accepted the transmitor easily... Anyway your soul needed a body as it's death was not yes and it went to different replicas of the world we created based off of different deals we made with future you. We had a hard time finding you since the soul only appeared the night you get replaced so it was a race against the clock.

The GoD took a breath and sighed
"Do you understand? "

The red head looked at him and nodded.
"That was a shit explanation though"

The GoD's face brightened. "You cursed me the least amount of times than any other-"

'Damm gods never doing their fucking jobs properly motheduckers I swear I will destroy your temples-'

"OKAY! Let's not do that and let's explain what is going to happen to you"

Cale raised his eyebrow. They weren't going to kill him so making so much work?
(This is going to hurt me more than its going  to hurt you dear~. He hated it. He wanted to die. Grab something and slash his throat )