Hazbin May Cry Mission 25

Mission 25: Flock Off

"Dammit! How many of these things did Mundus invite," a recovered Velvet screamed as she was slashing at a couple of Blades and Shadows with a knife. "I mean, seriously! They just keep on coming one after another!"

"You're asking the wrong people here! If your so-called partner didn't unleash the biggest bastard that Hell has seen in over 2000 years, we wouldn't be in this mess," Husker said out loud as he, Velvet, and Cabin were trying to defend the hotel. "It's bad enough that the streets became a bigger warzone than the fucking Purge!"

"As I said, I had no idea Vox was gonna go to this length to get back at the Son of Sparda," Velvet said to the winged cat as she cut the arm off a Hell Pride and used its scythe against it. "After this is all over, you won't be seeing my face ever again!"

"You're not getting off the hook that lightly," Cabin said as he used his cutlass to slice off a Hell Gluttony in half. "Since you were helping destroy this hotel and its residents, you'll have some form of punishment. I wouldn't be surprised if you were executed on the spot."

"If I die, fine. Let it be as painless as possible," Velvet said as she threw her knife at a Sin Scissor with Mephistos and Fausts floating around. Gritting her teeth as if she had had enough, Velvet summoned a cluster of strings from her fingertips to control the lower-class demons like puppets, forcing them to attack and kill one other. "But if I live, I'll take the worse punishment the Royal family will give me!"

"Even to the point of becoming a servant," Niffty asked as she popped her head out the door and cleaned off one of the windows that had blood stains smeared all over it. "I mean I could use the help since I'm pretty much the only maid in the entire building."

"If that's the case, I want to wear something cute," Velvet screamed at the Cyclops maid as she was made Finis Demons fight the Shadows and a few Frosts. "I'll only work here if I am allowed to wear something that works for me!"

"You'll wear what your boss tells you to wear. Just deal with it," Husk said as he threw an empty bottle of his booze at an Abyss demon, which easily sliced the glass in half. "Oh shit," the cat demon said as he realized he had thrown his liquor at a much tougher demon than the one he faced. "Is it too late to say my bad?"

The demon was ready to strike him and slice up the winged demon cat, but a storm of bullets was fired and gunned down all the enemies. Husker, Velvet, and Cabin turned to see the Royal Army of Hell march inside. "Form possessions, men! Let's teach these assholes what we're made of," a captain shouted as he shot a Scarecrow in the face with a holy rifle.

"What took you guys so fucking long! We might have died," Velvet yelled at some of the officers as she was still puppeteering some demons.

"How about you shut the fuck up!? Overlord or not, you should show some respect," a sergeant with a club said as he was beating the living shit out of an Arachne, turning her into a bloody pile of guts.

"Can you tell us the situation? I mean, some of our friends are at Hell Cable Inc. fighting off the one responsible for all of these things," the winged cat asked one of the officers as many of them were struggling to beat a Hell Vanguard.

"From what we heard from the division on Main Street. Princess Charlotte rode on a horse and headed in that direction," the captain said as he fought the Hell Vanguard.

"That's a relief to hear," Cabin said as he let loose a sigh of relief. "Charlie must have caught up with the others by now and are most likely with Dante.

A shot was heard from the twentieth floor of the building as goat demons lay dead as the infamous Demon Hunter walked by their unresponsive bodies. "This is becoming too easy at times," Dante told himself as some blood stained the bottom of his boots. "Trying to slow me down while I come up to you, Mundus? You know that I won't be stopped that easily. But this time, I'm going to finish you off like Argosax," he said as he continued his long walk up the stairwell.