spotted you

LUZ POV
-
i flew into LA yesterday for one of my shows. i was honestly nervous because i have never been to LA before.
i woke up around 9 am, but actually started to get ready around 1 pm. i took a shower, brushed my teeth, threw on some comfy clothes, and headed out for lunch. i found this cute diner and had some lunch. my show was at 3 pm so i walked around until 2:30.
i made my way into the bar where i would be preforming. while i was walking in i saw flashing lights and what heard like thousands of voices. i looked over but honestly couldn't see anything. i decided to leave it alone. i went backstage to get ready for my performance .
(time skip to after bc i'm not a comedian)
my show was over so i headed back stage. that wasn't as nerve racking as i thought it would be. i just told a few jokes while talking about my life honestly. my show lasted about 2 hours which is way longer than i normally do.
while i telling a joke though i noticed someone who looked a little too familiar. i couldn't put my finger on who it was though. i stepped out of the back after gathering my stuff. i decided to might as well get a few drinks.
it was about 15 minutes later and i have like 20 shots ? i'm not completely sure at this point, but i do know i need to start heading back to the hotel soon. before i got up i felt a hand touch my shoulder. my heart froze and my head turned around fast. i saw the person i saw in the crowd earlier. "hi, uhm i know this is awkward, but i found you very funny and was wondering if you would wanna hang out sometime ? i know its quick and its okay if you don't want to !" i heard the voice say. honestly i was out of it and the bar was super dark so i couldn't make out a face or anything. i only saw flashes of the women's face. she sounded nice, so why not ? she also did sound familiar, but its whatever.
"yeah sure ! could i have your number ?"
"ofc ! just give me your phone and i'll type it in"
i don't usually just my phone just out especially in places like this, but whatever. i pulled out my phone and gave it to her. i heard some typing due to her i believe long nails. "and... there you go !"
i heard the voice say, "thank you! i'll see you around." i responded as i walked out of the bar. while i was walking though i heard yelling. i heard some more voices i swear i knew ? i just got a pretty girls number !! i can't wait to text her, but i need to go to bed before i send something out of line...
-
hi guys ! i know new story or whatever. i made this on the verge of falling asleep so ignore that it sucks. i have been wanting to make a story like this for a while and it's finally happening ! i'm so happy and i hope you guys are enjoying the book so far. have a good day/night/ or afternoon. i love youu