69. Aashvi kidnapped?

Mulai dari awal

Something unusual in their relationship was, he have a very good bond with his future father in-law, Mr. Karan kundrra who never leave a chance to congratulate him whenever he achieved something. Krish have always idolise karan in his life and his restaurant have been opened by karan and tejasswi. His parents were in Cloudnine when they came to knew about his love for aashvi. .

He still remembered his mother reaction, she was jumping and God knows what she didn't do that time.
" puttar, dang se kaam ki tune zindagi par " , this was the exact line she said when he confessed to them.

He chuckled and lifted his phone which was ringing as he walked to his car. His breath hitched when he heart the opposite person.

" if you want to see your love Aashvi alive, just come to this address. Don't try to act smart, just follow our orders, or else you don't be able to even fight her body parts , and yes come alone.. "

He was shivering not knowing what to be done and his mind was not in a good state, it was collapsed, the call ended and he received a sms which typed a address of a place.

He was contemplating what to do, when his mobile again pinged with other message but this time it's on whatsapp. He opened and he felt his breath stuck, she was there, tied up in chair with a plaster on her mouth, she was looking disheveled, he traces her pictures, this is not how he wanted to see her. He sat on the drive seat and set the location ignoring the scream of his driver. He started driving towards the destination.

His mind was running over all the little things happened with them.

Krish " You can't do this to me aashvi.. No no.. Nothing can happen to you, I m coming to you baby, I will save you.. Kisiko nahi chodunga.. Please be safe for me please baby "

He tried calling karan whose number was switched off now. He wanted to think positive but his fears were overpowering every second.

" Gussa hone se kuch nahi hoga, if you think you deserve it, no matter what, you will get it. You just need to put more effort, once the world see the fire in you, no one can stop you from achieving it.. You will shine, don't sulk now. I can't see you like this.. Achi logo ki sath kuch galat nahi hoga.. Bappa pe trust karo "

He remembered her saying this to him when he couldn't make it to Indian team, he performed well but still some politics and his name was not there in team. He was frustrated and all those years he have been waiting for it and bcoz of some he couldn't do it. He wanted to play for his nation and when he is capable but still could not do , that hurts. He was playing nonstop in the basket ball court when she entered, the first time he felt vulnerable in front of her. She is already on her way to her goals and he is still at the start point. He promised her father, he would become capable of her, how is he going to do that. What if he lose her? That fear crept in his heart and he played vigorously until a ball skipped his hands and passed near her hurting her elbow.

She hissed and he immediately rushed to her " aashu .. Y did you came here.. What the hell r u doing here.. Is it hurting?  God.. It's turning red, come here "

He pulled her to sit and took his ice bag to keep on her elbow, she flinched and he closed his eyes, it was hurting him more.

Aashvi " what r u doing here "

He looked at her  " nothing, just practice "

Aashvi " from morning? "

He nodded yes and she pulled her hands, holding his in hers.

Aashvi " I know it's not right, but you can't sit here and sulk like this... Gussa hone se kuch nahi hoga, if you think you deserve it, no matter what, you will get it. You just need to put more effort, once the world see the fire in you, no one can stop you from achieving it.. You will shine, don't sulk now. I can't see you like this.. Achi logo ki sath kuch galat nahi hoga.. Bappa pe trust karo "