6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?

The next morning was a normal routine for Tejran, the couple waking up together and doing their daily chores, spending some time with mumma and papa and then headed to their respective work in different cars since they r running short of time already.

He was in his movie shoot and she was in her ad shoot, she didn't commit for big shots now as she is pregnant and may take a break from acting for some months. He supported her decision when she said to him and thus, she is wrapping her scheduled meeting and shoot in these two months. 

She sent her car back bcoz he said he will pick her up from the shoot.  Her shoot finished earlier than the expected time and she decided to surprise him on his sets.

It was a peak time of Mumbai and considering the Mumbai famous traffic, she decided to travel in a rickshaw, she went to a cafe and got themselves a cold coffee and some pastries,croissants for him. She hoped into the rickshaw and she feels a sudden rush of excitement thinking about him. 

Teju  tracing her belly " baby.. U know where r we going, we r going to meet Papa, yes baby and mumma are going to papa set, babies first visit to Papa set haina...  "

She was talking to the baby and rickshaw bhai smiled at her.

rickshaw " aap bohot cute hai madam "

She smiled and giggled, they reached the set and she paid the fare and walked inside.  Everyone greeted her with a warm smile and she also passed a sweet smile to them.

Karan was doing a action sequence, he was beating two three guys and she was excited to watch the scene.  Omi saw her and immediately went near her , protecting her in the crowd, he guided her to the place and made her to sit.

Omi " chup chap beito aap yahan.. No jumping around okay "

He said strictly and she nodded her head like a baby.  Karan saw her in between the shot and passed her a smile and asked her if she is okay in his action, she signalled him all good and he eyed parvez for something.

Parvez forwarded a glass of juice in front of her and she pouted at him.

Parvez " bhabhi, baby and apkeliye acha hai, agar nahi piyo toh bhai dantenge.. Please peelo"

She sighed and drank the juice, soon enough when she finished her juice, Karan walked to her and she immediately hoped on him.

Karan " how are u my love and my baby"

Teja " we r super good Papa "

He nodded with a smile and pecking her forehead, both walked to his vanity.

Teja " sunnyyy, dheko, what I brought for us.. "

She opened the pack excited and he chuckled at her, he was adoring her doing these baby acts and she gave him his cold coffee and snacks.  He smiled and took a sip, then forwarding to her, she took a sip and they both started talking about their routine.