38. My lucky charm, Teju.

To begin with, I want to thank each and everyone of you. You guys are seriously so understanding and best readers, the way you take things in a mature way is incredible and that makes me to share my points more appropriately. The way you guys are connected with this story is making me overwhelmed, last chapter, everyone were saying you guys cried and that shows how much you all were involved with this book. 

Thank you so much for this love, it means a lot to me.. Lots of love to you all..

.....................................................................

The next day was normal, she was fine, she was talking to everyone and they r glad to see their teja back.

She was sitting with veer who was drawing something in his sketch book, karan was talking to someone over phone and meenu was beside her in another chair, Papa and mumma was resting in their room. It's their nap time.

Meenu " Teju, aren't you feeling sleepy "

Teja " I m sleepy di but she is very active today. Kick pe kick maar rahe hai pata nahi konsi foot player ki aatama gusgye "

She  complained and meenu laughed.

Veer " mami, don't say anything about my princess "

Teja " haan haan teri princess toh bilkul kuch nahi karti, I m lying na "

Veer immediately hugged her " no mami jaan.. I know you r not lying.. But kya karei princess hai meri, just few more days "

He kissed her cheeks and teju smiled widely.

Karan " kya batei horahe hai.. Mere bina "

Teju " Nothing much.. Kiska call tha "

Karan " From an award show, they want me to present a award to someone "

Teja " kab hai event "

Karan " 2 din ki baat "

Teja " jaa raheho na "

Karan " I said Omi will confirm about my arrival "

Teja " uffo sunny, don't think.. Award show hi hai, just go and come na "

He smiled and pecked her forehead. Veer smiled at them and they kissed his cheeks from both sides making it picture perfect. 

Meenu clicked their pictures and thus started a photo session of them.

He confirmed omi that he will go for the award and Nik will accompany him.

.....................................................................

The day arrived and he got ready in his dapper look , looking sexy and handsome. He came outside and she was looking at him who was giving photoshoot.

Teja to veer who was looking at his mamu " Tera mamu kuch zyada handsome nahi lagaraha hai aaj "

Veer " True mami.. Looks like he is trying to impress someone "

He said in his casual tone and walked to nik who was taking his pictures,  teja frowned and he looked at her. She got angry thinking whom he want to impress now, he was confused seeing her glare him and went near her. 

Karan " What happen my baby "

Teja " whom do u want to impress.. Haa bolo, kyu itni tayar hona hai tujhe.. Extra smart lagrahe ho aaj.. Kya kichdi pakarahe hai.. Sochrahe hogi teju nahi hai, so let me enjoy "

She pulled his collars and he smirked seeing her all jealous and riled up.

His  Mrs. Smith! 

Teja " I have my eyes on you, agar kisise zyada chipake toh ghar pe entry nahi milega, sadak pe sojao "