51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺

The morning begins with a soft glow of sunlight filtering through the curtains, casting golden shadows on the glass door, seeping it's entry into the room. The birds chirp outside the window, adding to the melodic symphony of the world waking up.. The quiet hum of the city slowly builds up as people start their day, adding to the energizing atmosphere. As the morning unfolds, the air cools, and the world awakens to a new day, promising endless possibilities and the day couldn't be better when it's our princess special day. She is turning one year old, completed her 12 months on this world , making all of us fall in love with her cuteness, her magic and way more to go...

Karan opened his eyes and saw the beautiful sight in front of him. His laddoo and chotu laddoo cuddling and his one hand was around them wrapped around like a protective shield. He kissed aashu  cheeks and she smiled in her sleep and he went awww on his cuteness ka dhukan. He kissed teju hands which where over aashvi, she frowned in her sleep and he kept kissing till her arms, she opened her eyes and saw him looking at her with his melting eyes. She smiled and he felt like his day can't start better. 

Aashvi opened her eyes and she smiled widely seeing her papa and mumma. She clapped her hands and their attention turned towards her..

Karan " awww my princes woke up, so let's wish my princess happy birthday..come teju let's sing baby her birthday song "

Teju joined him and both sang together

"Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to my world..
May God bless you,
may God bless you,
may God bless you my jaan "

She laughed and he picked her up giving her fishy kisses all over her face " Happy birthday meri jaan, thank you for filling our life with happiness and magic. Your every step feels like a magic to us and we can't wait to see it more. My baby , Papa's princess "

teju kissed her forehead and whispered " Happy birthday my princess, thank you for making me mother and giving me this happiness and honor"

Aashu kissed her mother's cheeks and they can't wait to spend the day together making it special for her.

They bathed aashu and made her wear her dress, they opted for traditional as they planned to visit temple first in morning.

Karan was making her ready and teju came out of washroom, his eyes darted to her and he was shamelessly ogling at her. That milky waist peeking through her net duppata is attracting him the most. He was continuously looking at her and aashu slapped her father hand to get his attention. 

He turned to her and our little princess was glaring at her father..

Aashu " Papa.. No...see.. Lad.. oo "

Hearing her words teju turned to look at them, he smiled in shy and she laughed at his face. He was caught red handed by his daughter for ogling at his wife, bechara sunnyyy.

Karan " okay meri maa, nahi dhekunga tumari mumma ko.. "

He kissed her cheeks with muaahh sound and aashu melted there. 

Teju get ready and came to bed " you go and get ready, I will see her "

He nodded and started to move, teju sat beside aashu, he came back running and pecked her lips making her shock..

Karan " phele meri biwi hai, chotu laddoo, samjhi "

Aashu slapped her forehead dramatically making both her parents shocked, they laughed and karan darted towards washroom to get ready. 

The trio moved outside once they are ready, Papa mumma was waiting for them with veer.