Love makes you stronger

Magsimula sa umpisa

Arnold turned and looked towards her with a little smile on his face and that's when Emily continued " Do you want me to come with you?? "

Arnold wanted her to come with him as she is at peace for him. Arnold will feel at ease if she will be there with him. He will not be angry and even if he will be then she will be there to cool down him but he didn't want Emily to see the discomfort between him and his dad. He doesn't want Emily to see how far they are from each other even when they are standing in front of each other so he said " No " looking at him.

" Call me once you reach there " she said with a smile and then she came towards him and continued while standing on her toes and holding his collar " Come home directly don't go anywhere or I will kill you "

Arnold chuckled and kissed her cheek which made the heat rise on Emily cheeks and he said cupping her cheeks and moving his thumb on the redness of his cheek " No matter what happens I will come to you after all you are my pain killer "

Emily smiled looking at him and nodded her head.

Arnold started going outside but he stopped when he heard Emily and Aunty Linda voice. He turned to look at them and feel happy seeing their smiling faces.

" It would have been so great if dad could have also meet her like this, could know her. I know he will be happy seeing me happy with her. I want you Emily I want you to meet dad. He will be happy "  he was in his own thoughts.

Arnold was in his own thoughts when his inner voice said "  You should take her with you. She is your energy don't forget that ".

" No don't take her with you. What if she doesn't like your guys conversation and leave you then what will happen??"  his mind said leaving Arnold in confusion.

Arnold was afraid because he doesn't want to lose Emily at any cost but he also wants Emily around him so that she can know how messed up his life is as it will be tough for him to tell her everything and that's when Arnold listened to his heart.

Arnold looked at her and called her name while gesturing his hand towards her and said " Emily let's go "

Emily smiled looking at him and then she looked towards Aunty Linda and said " I will go Aunty and take care of him. You don't worry about anything "

" When you are there with him I will not be worried about him " she replied while patting her head.

Emily went towards him running and hugged him tightly.

Arnold was caught off guard with a sudden hug from her but he soon composed himself and hugged her back feeling all his warmth.

Emily looked at him without breaking the hug and said " I love you"

" I love you too " he replied back and rubbed his nose with her and Emily giggled when he did that.

Aunty Linda was seeing both of them and she was happy seeing both their children happy and prayed to God silently " Never lose them each other. Never do them apart God. Let them be happy ever after "

Arnold and Emily went into the parking lot holding each other hands tightly.

Emily had a constant smile on her face and Arnold was also feeling happy and relieved after being with her and seeing her smile.

Arnold opened the passenger seat gate for Emily first.

Emily looked at him and said while wiggling her eyebrows " Someone is being gentleman. I see "

Arnold smiled and the next minute she started giggling as Arnold started tickling her and he stopped after a minute and went towards the driver seat.

When Arnold sat on his seat and was buckling his seat belt he felt a slap on his arm so he looked towards the force and smiled.

Emily slapped on his arm and said "You are so bad Arnold "

" I am just being gentleman darling " he replied with a smirk.

" Arnold " she took his name being irritated.

Arnold laughed looking at her antics. Emily was happy seeing him happy and she kissed him on his cheeks.

Arnold was shocked when he felt a kiss on his cheek and he looked towards Emily who was blushing mess and looking outside from the window

Arnold couldn't't control himself so he also kissed her on cheek and saw her getting red like a tomato.

Emily was already blushing but when Arnold kissed him she became red like a tomato and her smile was not stopping. She couldn't control herself so she hid her face in her palms and when Arnold looked at her he giggled.

They soon reached the office of Arnold's dad. Emily looked at the big building in front of her and felt proud and happy that Arnold father has done such hardships and so much hardwork that he is here now.

(Arnold's Dad Company)

Emily got the urge to see Arnold's company as she already knows he is passionate towards his work but she also wants to go and see how much respect his employees hold for him as it says " If your employees are happy then it means you are a good boss "

Emily looked at him and said with a smile " Arnold I want to see your company now "

" Why?? " he asked looking at her and then continued while fisting his hand angrily that his knuckles turned white " So that you can rub it on my face that how my father is much greater than me and I am just a piece of shit "

______________________________________________________________________________

What do you think about this chapter??
Why does Arnold bust out like this on Emily??
Is Arnold hiding something big??

Chapter 48 !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo