Taehyung smile at his soulmate and held back his hand and walked toward his parents

Taehyung smile at his soulmate and held back his hand and walked toward his parents. " Momma and Appa I am going out with my friends". Taehyung said to his parents and his mother smile at him and then nodded. He is about to walk away from there but taehyung father stop him.

"Are you again going out with that cafe boy". His father asked him with strict voice and glared at him. Taehyung smile drop and definitely didn't like how his father called hobi.
" Yes I am going with him. Is there any problem in this Appa". He asked gently because he don't want to sound rude to his parents.

Kim byung stand up from sofa and seeing him his wife also follow his action. He walked toward taehyung and stand in front of him. Taehyung gulp slightly seeing his father because why not his father look so dominant and scary even his one gaze is enough to scare anybody off but still he slightly wait for his father to finish off everything.

" I told you before break your friendship with him. He is not a good company to you. He is normal cafe boy and you are from high class family so behave like a one ". Kim byung said coldly and keep his scary gaze on taehyung. Taehyung hold tighten around jimin hand totally not liking this. He don't why his father don't like to interact much with  middle class people.

Every people are equal and he always behave with everyone nicely but his father is so egoistic person who always demands respect from every one. " Why would I break friendship with him. He is my friend and I have totally right to chose my friends". Taehyung argued back and hearing him his father got angry and take steps toward him.

Jimin caressed his soulmate hands when he feel them slightly shivering. He always disliked this man who have  too much ego in him. That's why he rarely come in Kim mansion just because of this man. " Are you arguing back with me. With your father ha . Don't forget I am your father and you should listen to me ". His father slightly raised his voice on him and taehyung flinch with his voice.

Jimin gulp the anger in himself when he badly wants to slap the shit out of this man. " You are not going anywhere. Go to your room right now". Kim byung point his finger upstairs and hardly glared at him. Taehyung eyes become glossy and look this mother who didn't say anything and just look away from him.