Aunt (Royal Fortune x M.reader)

Your family used to run a small restaurant, but when the pandemic hit, your family was forced to shut down the restaurant resulting in debts piling up. Your father did his best to try and pay off the debts, but it was too much for him to handle, even with the help of your mother. You took several part-time jobs to help pay off the debts, but it was still not enough.

But suddenly, your auntie (Your father's older sister, Royal Fortune) came to the house with an offering that really made your father think about it for a long time. Your father wasn't happy about your auntie coming to the house since they don't usually get along well, but he eventually agreed to her offer due to economic pressure.

What was the offer made by your father and auntie? It was a simple offer really, your auntie will pay off the debts of your family in exchange, she gets you. Yes, your auntie wants you. Of course, you were not happy about your father selling you to your auntie, but you can't complain about it since your auntie was a wealthy businesswoman with many connections.

After a few months of living with your auntie, doing chores around the house and assisting her with different things, it was quite nice actually. But, during these past months your auntie has been flirting or asserting her advances on you frequently. It was uncomfortable at first, but you slowly got used to it and maybe the reason why your auntie is acting like this is because she's still single and wants a child.

Right now, you were in the kitchen cleaning some dishes after dinner earlier. It was a quiet night, but then, your auntie suddenly called out for you.

"(YN) dear! Come to my bedroom!" Fortune shouted from upstairs.

"Coming, auntie!" You shouted back.

You immediately stop washing the dishes and wipe your hands with your shirt before you rush upstairs to your aunt's bedroom, you can't make her angry because of her influence and connections. You rushed to her bedroom before you stopped in front of her door, you fixed yourself to look presentable for your auntie.

You shook your head a bit before entering the bedroom, there you see your auntie Fortune on the bed wearing an extremely revealing nightgown. You can clearly see her nipples through her top, you can't help but blush at the lewd sight.

"Auntie, do you need something?" You said, clearly not taking your eyes off her.

"My beloved nephew, yes. I do need help with something." Fortune said, standing up from the bed and walking over to you while swinging her hips.

You stood there completely unmoving, your auntie came closer to you as she wrapped her hands around you. Fortune leaned closer to your ear as you felt and heard her breathing.

"I'm not getting younger... I need a child to carry on my legacy..." Fortune said, seductively to your ear. You immediately turned red.

"But... But auntie... We can't... We are family..." You said, nervously trying to make your auntie reconsider.

Fortune giggled as she leaned back to look at your eyes for a moment, you were cultivated by her stunning beauty and suddenly she kissed your lips. The action was so sudden that it shocked you and Fortune was freely able to kiss you deeply and passionately, she has her hand on your cheek rubbing her thumb on it while she kisses you with a smirk.

You try to kiss back, but due to being inexperienced in kissing. Fortune easily dominated your mouth while you stood there like a rock, it felt like forever before your auntie stopped kissing you. She looked at you with a smile on her face.

"(YN), I'm your step-aunt. So, we are not blood-related." Fortune said, seductively.

Your auntie took your hand as she dragged you to her bed, she made you sit down and spread your legs as she kneeled down in front of you. You watched her undo your pants and pull out your 12 inch erect cock, Fortune seemed to be unfazed by the size of your cock as if she already saw it, perhaps she watches you in the shower or masterbate.