"I missed you too." I admit.

I can hear him slightly chuckling before letting go of my jawline. I anxiously lick my lips, feeling my cheek getting hot and hotter. Thank God I am wearing a mask.

"Are you still hunting down this garage man?" He asks me.

"Nah, he killed himself before I could even murder him." I answer.

"Why did you want to murder him in the first place?" He asks me.

I wish I could tell him but everything is so complicated. And everything might be linked, if he is after people who illegally sell vibranium, that means he knows my brother Robert because he was obviously illegally selling vibranium. If I tell him why, everything will be linked and he will know who I am.

"I can't tell you spider boy, I am sorry." I tell him.

He doesn't know David Chen is the man I am hunting down, he doesn't know he sabotaged my brother's car and if he finds out, he will also find out who I am.

Maybe the person who paid David is also selling vibranium illegally, and if so, Spiderman and I could be looking for the same person. He could help me, we could team up again but I don't want that. I don't want to live this life, hunting down people to murder them. This isn't what I want.

"It's fine..." He whispers.

I am wondering so many things. There is so many things to ask him.

"So, did you ask that girl out?" I ask him.

He immediately chuckles before lowering his face. His hand slides on his neck and this is telling me everything I needed to know. His body is speaking for him, he doesn't need to open his mouth.

"I did." He admits.

And oh, I wish I could be truly happy for him right now, but I am not. He really, really likes this girl nothing can change that. I am trying so hard to smile at him, making him understand that I am happy that he asked her out but all I want is to kill that girl, I am so jealous.

"Woah, amazing..." I say awkwardly before continuing, "How did it go?" I ask him.

I get closer to him as he looks up trying to find the words to explain it.

"That's a pretty fucked up situation actually, but... We're going to manage it." He tells me.

We. There is a we. Between her and him. Woah. I am trying so hard to hide my jealousy. I don't answer anything and he notices it before speaking up.

"Are you jealous, Cherry?" He chuckles before tilting his head to the side.

༺♥༻

— MIGUEL'S POV:

Cherry doesn't answer anything. Oh, she is so jealous. This is cute, but I have to keep it real. Cherry and I is something that will never happen because of obvious reasons. She folds her arms against her chest, showing some attitude. I can't help but smirk. This is funny.

I really missed Cherry though, she hasn't left my mind in a week.

"Oh you're so jealous..." I say teasing her.