10

Omega is right now just watching his two sons dance to a song to a near dead siren.

Zero-Effort and Bassmarck: Imperial bois we're unforgettable, Faith and fire ceramite on top. Holy flame so hot we'll melt your heresy! 

Z-23: All I remember is that a Siren appeared in front of me...

Omega: Pfu, they're my sons alright

Purifier: How...?

Zero-Effort and Bassmarck: WOAH-OH WOAH-OH OH,OH, WOAH-OH WOAH-OH WOAH-OH!

Omega: Thy descendants are celebrating whilst I was the one who punched her trying to pat thy child- 

Z-23: Yeah...

(Imagine dying like this-)

[Insert anime opening]

Love arc has begun! Apart from Omega he's not going to be having a love arc yet.

Zero-Effort and Omega arrived back to their base with everyone looking at both of them.

Omega[Thoughts]: Are they all after thy child.. If so this will be a problem... Wait, why are they all looking at me?

Zero-Effort: Oh yeah, you'll need to call me Royal Ark and refer to me as your daughter, papa... Everyone is convinced I'm a girl after all, only a select few knows, and you'll have to meet my mom too!

Omega: I see-

The realization hit Omega... The girls weren't looking at his son but they were all looking at him.

Omega: Well-

Ark Royal knocked him away and hugged Zero-Effort.

Ark Royal: WELCOME BACKKKKK

Zero-Effort: I'm back mother

Ark Royal was too busy cuddling Zero-Effort while Omega just sighed in relief that Zero-Effort's parent was caring.

Zero Effort: Mother, I want you to meet my biological father!

Ark Royal: Oh? Who might that be?

Zero-Effort pointed at Omega who bowed to her politely.

Omega: Hello miss, I am Omega, Royal Arks biological father, it is nice to meet you.

Prince of Wales: I thought your creator...

Zero-Effort: No, he's like my grandpa

Omega: Hello child, where'd you come from?

Prince of Wales looked at him confused.

Prince of Wales: I came from the same mission, I got here when you two arrived, although... Which faction are you from?

Zero-Effort: He is in no faction, but is it possible for him to have at least a month to stay for a visit here?

Prince of Wales: Well... That would require paper work, he can stay for today and I'll try to talk to our leaders with this so he can stay... Though we will need to know what faction your father is in

Omega showed her the back of his hand which had a mark when he removed his mechanical gauntlet.