Authors note & Warnings

Hello! I am really sorry for not publishing at all recently, I lost interest in writing and had no ideas for a while. I suppose I was going through a writers block and I had no motivation as I was focusing on other things. However, people (especially one person that I love very much in particular) have helped me get back into writing (even without knowing it). I'm very thankful for that because writing has been a big passion for me. 
I'm hoping that I'll be able to post at least one chapter of this every few days, I'm going to use it as a mini project to help get rid of some of the remaining writing block that I have and to help me get more motivation for my bigger projects that I'm planning! (Both original stories and fanfictions)

Anyways, this is my rewrite of Camp Cretaceous. Like I explained in the description, each chapter of this will be one different episode. Some parts will be the same as the episode but I will change most of it. I'll also be making my own sort of 'episodes' for my own sake as I don't want to have to rewrite every episode without my own free creativity over at least one chapter. 
I'm planning on making it more realistic, more detailed and I'm going to deep dive into each of the Campers personalities more! (Along with their growth and trauma, etc.) 
It will also be way more gorey than the actual series was as I believe that there wasn't enough gore considering it was a show about dinosaurs and SO many people died. 

(Also for the first like 900 words in the first chapter it's basically just what goes on in the first four minutes of episode one, so if you really want then you can skip that but I have changed it up a bit.)

WARNINGS: 
Gore, Mentions of blood, violence, emetophobia, lots of trauma, etc etc

I may update this as I publish! So please do occasionally check the warnings as I'm not sure what warnings to put right now so uh.. yeah.

I hope you enjoy this! 

PS: I occasionally (unknowingly and accidentally) switch from British English to American English so I do apologize if some words are spelt oddly or anything like that.