"Coming, Mom."With a last look at Harry, the twins hopped off the train.

If he was famous in the wizarding world then why did Malfoy think he was lying about his purity?

Wouldn't he already know quite a bit about the wizarding world?

Harry then sat in the cabin and I realized I'd have to ask him to sit there if I wanted to sit at all.

"Can I sit here? The rest of the train is practically full." I say hoping that he wasn't rude.

"Oh um sure," he said barely paying attention paying more attention to the conversation happening between the twins and their families.

He then all of a sudden hid from the window.

"How do they know you already?" I asked.

"Oh umm... I'm kinda famous in the wizarding world." He answers looking uncomfortable.

"I got that part," I say letting the sarcasm show.

"What are you famous for?" I ask.

But just before he could answer we're interrupted by another question.

"Anyone sitting there?" asked Ron(at least that's what his mother called him), pointing at the seat opposite Harry.

"Everywhere else is full." He continued.

Harry shook his head and the boy sat down.

He glanced at Harry and then looked quickly out of the window, pretending he hadn't looked.

"Hey, Ron." Said one of the twins.

The twins were back.

"Listen, we're going down the middle of the train, Lee Jordan's got a giant tarantula down there." he continued.

"Right," mumbled Ron.

"Harry," said the other twin.

"Did we introduce ourselves? Fred and George Weasley. And this is Ron, our brother. See you later, then." He said.

Harry and Ron said bye in unison and the compartment door was shut.

"Should I be offended that I was ignored?" I say trying to spark conversation and pretend my ego wasn't injured by that.

"No, I don't think so," said Ron.

I nod in response.

"My name's Y/N L/N by the way," I say trying to resurface the conversation.

"Are you really Harry Potter?" Ron blurted out.

Ignoring being ignored, I was at least a little relieved that there was hope of conversation. I did not want to sit in silence the whole time. plus I still wanted to ask Harry about what McGonagall and Hagrid were talking about.

Harry nodded.

"Oh -well, I thought it might be one of Fred and George's jokes," said Ron.

"And have you got, you know..." He said pointing at Harry's forehead.

Harry pulled back his bangs to show the lightning scar.

Ron simply stared.

"So that's where You-Know-Who," He said.

I just sat there confused hoping something that made sense would come up.

"Yes," said Harry, "but I can't remember it."

"Nothing?" said Ron eagerly.

"Well, I remember a lot of green light, but nothing else," said Harry.