19. Challenges Part 2

~In a big dirt looking crater (IDK)~

Aang landed next to a rock that a small looking rabbit was sitting on.

"Okay, I found him!" Aang shouted thinking that the small animal was Flopsy.

"Bring him to me." the King ordered.

"Daddy wants a kiss from Flopsy." he added, sounding kinda crazy.

"Come here, Flopsy." Aang said in a gentle voice as he started tiptoeing closer to the rabbit so as to not startle it.

But mid step he could feel the ground shake from what seemed to be a big weight landing down on it which scared away the rabbit.

"Heh heh." Aang said, laughing awkwardly as he turned around to face a large animal.

It growled and brought its hands up making a clapping motion to squash the rock that the rabbit was sitting on between it's hands. It almost succeeded in squishing Aang too but he jumped backwards before it got the chance.

Aang did a backflip in the air and landed on his feet a good amount of distance away from the big creature. The rabbit ran by him, whimpering in fear of the creature.

"Flopsy, wait! Flopsy!"Aang said, getting up to run after the rabbit, still thinking that it was Flopsy.

"Roar!" the big creature growled like a gorilla before taking off to run after Aang and the small animal.

"Hahahahaha!" the King laughed like a madman watching Aang chase the small animal while also being chased by the large creature too.

"I'm getting hungry, any chance I could get a sandwich please?" Luna asked kindly from behind the King where she was sitting in a chair next to a table that held their two empty glasses and the now empty pitcher of lemonade.

Calming down the King turned to the guards and looked at the one standing beside her.

"You, get her a sandwich and more lemonade." the King ordered and he nodded at Luna when she sent him an appreciative smile.

Aang was still chasing the small animal but saw that it was about to go into a small opening in the wall so he dove down into the floor trying to reach it before it disappeared. Unfortunately he failed to do so and the creature escaped.

"Flopsy!" he shouted as he ran into the wall

"Wait a minute." Aang said with furrowed brows as he got up from the floor to look at the large creature running at him looking very menacingly.

Flopsy?" Aang questioned the large creature with a small tilt of his head.

The animal now known as Flopsy stopped right in front of Aang just moments before he ran into him. Then he picked up Aang from the ground ignoring the screaming that came from the bald airbender and cradled him in his arms like a baby before licking his face.

"Flopsy!" Aang said in excitement rubbing Flopsy on the head.

The King made a whistling noise and Flopsy dropped Aang and turned to run over and climb the wall so that it roll onto it's back in front of the King to signal that he wanted belly rubs.

"Oh, that's a good boy.Yes! Who has a soft belly?!" the King praised in a baby voice as he rubbed Flopsy's belly.

Aang jumped onto the railing from below and looked at the scene in front of him. Sokka was covered up to the shoulders in the rock while Luna didn't have any rocks on her body anymore.

Instead she was sitting in a chair in front of a table eating a sandwich while drinking frozen lemonade.

"Other than the crystal slowly encasing my entire body, doing great." Sokka said sarcastically as one side of his crystal grew a little more causing him to lose balance and fall which made Luna snicker as she continued eating.