Carlos sigh as he rubbed his head and silent cursing the entity who threw them here.

"Why do you make my life even harder?" He muttered angrily before he stared at the window of the bridge before looking at Cabal.

"Any other more reports?"

"Oh before I forget, sir, the Chancellor of the Republic have sent a fleet towards the border of our territory in the outer rim, it was stopped by our patrol but the Republic fleet insisted to make their way through to Tatooine to make demands on your schematics through force if they have though. Thankfully I have already alerted the fleet and now were on a standoff between the Republic fleet." He replied.

Carlos eyebrows raised as he stand up from his command chair and walked up towards the bridge window as he continue to stare the blue circular tunnel, he sighs and turns around and looked at Cabal.

"So the little fucker decided his moves eh? Well if war that he wants then we shall gave the little sissy sith lord and his war mongering pussies an actual war."

"Very welly lord I'll send the orders towards the admiral." Cabal spoke.

"Tell the admiral gave them a fair last warning if they insist tell who is commanding the fleet to have the authority to defend themselves and if there were Jedi in that ship kill it as well. As for the clones spare them for they are just pawns used by the greater game the sith played." He spoke in a cold and stoic tone.

Cabal didn't say a word but his smile told anything as he cut off the transmission leaving Carlos as he ponders the future ahead.

Somewhere at the borders between the Republic and Skywalker Company, a large Republic fleet consisting of 30 Venator Class Star destroyer, 10 Corvettes and 9 Acclamator class assault ships. On the right side of the is the the Skywalker Company's private fleet consisting of 9 Harrower Class Star destroyers and 8 Corvettes and 5 modified and improved Woyunoks-class frigate.

 On the right side of the is the the Skywalker Company's private fleet consisting of 9 Harrower Class Star destroyers and 8 Corvettes and 5 modified and improved Woyunoks-class frigate

Woyunoks-class frigate

Unlike its original counterpart the frigate was know 2 times larger, it can take on a fully armed Venator Class Destroyer. Armed with plasma turrets and pod missiles the frigate can able to devastate an entire fleet when in groups.

The armour were tough and thicker it can able to withstand the punishment from a capital ship on this universe as it was fully equip with super titanium steel alloy or which the universe known it as beskar.

Now despite being outnumbered the officers who commanded the ships faced the looming threat in front of them.

"Republic ship this is Captain Nellos of the SWC- Freedom turn back now your presence is unwanted here." He spoke politely while glaring a the main ship.

Then the main ship replied back as a man in a Republic uniform came out from thee hologram, a thin man and a face with smile of smugness projecting arrogance.