Chapter 71: Welcome home

Start from the beginning

Jewels: (smile) I'm her best friend Jewels and this is Whisper.

Whisper: (smile) Hello.

Y/n: They're apart of my team during the war and after the war.

Tangle: (smile) Yep! We are the best team ever!

Whisper: (smirk) Disbite getting ourselves into trouble most of the time.

Tangle: Well sorta but most aren't my fault.

Fiona: (giggle) It's very nice to meet you. I can't believe things have change since I was gone. Still, I just want to apologise for-

Tangle: (smile) Oh come on girl, you don't have to apologise. I mean I can't blame you being thought abandon by your team throughout the years. Besides you changed anyways and now your return back to the Freedom fighters.

Whisper: (smile) That's right.

Jewels: I may only know you a little but if they trust you then I trust you.

Fiona: (smile) Thanks.

Sometike later we see Fiona outside of Spiral Hill Village and sitting at the edge of the cliff, looking at the veiw when Whisper joins her as she sat next to her.

Whisper: (smile) Doing okay?

Fiona: Yeah I'm okay.

Whisper:.......I know what you've gone through. I too suffer trauma just like you. I used to be in the team called the Diamond cutters only to watch all were killed while one member escape after betraying us.

Fiona: That's terrible. I'm so sorry. May I ask how you've gone through the trauma?

Whisper: I didn't. Its still within me and everytime I think about Mimic, I remember what my teammates fates and how they die. At first I wanted revenge similar to you but Y/n told me not to take a life and tells me that even if they are gone, I will always remember them which gives me the strength to not kill Mimic and move on with my life. Although I too suffered the trauma from the past, as long I have friends with me, I will never feel alone again.

Then Whisper's whips came up to her and hug her with one came up next to Fiona qnd nuzzle her neck which she smiled and pet it on the head.

Whisper: Trauma won't go away soo easily as you may thought. You wish for it to be gone but no. But, what we can do now is to just move on as best we can and be with friends who love and support you, I and everyone else.

Fiona: (smirk) And here i thought your the quiet one?

Whisper: (giggle) Used to be. But not anymore.

The two girls giggled and talk more while at the background we see Y/n watching them bound as Tangle came up next to him while seeing the two bound.

Tangle: (smile) Looks like those two are becoming friends.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah. They sure are.

(Later)

The two arrived at Elina's flower shop as we see Ashley, Sophie and Laura carrying the flowers or helping out the customers while we cut to Elina, Y/n and Fiona at the green House as Fiona look at the amazing flower garden as she tells Elina.

Fiona: (surprised) This is amazing!

Elina: (smile) Thank you. It took us a while but we managed to get it done.

Y/n: (smile) It looks pretty nice Elina. You and the other girls must have token 3 years to get this set up.

Elina: Actually it was 3 years while you were in a coma.