I look back to Harry and notice he was now staring at a woman behind him.

She was surrounded by 5 children all of which were red-headed.

3 of them looked older than me while 2 of them looked about my age.

Out of the older kids, 2 looked to be twins while the third looked like he was the oldest.

And out of the younger kids, there was a girl, the only one, who looked slightly younger than me, and a boy about my age.

They all held carts like mine.

This made me feel thankful.

They had to know what to do.

I see them walk forward and then stop in front of a wall.

It suddenly dawns on me.

The magical world was a secret so the platform would be too.

I push my cart to where they were.

Hoping and praying they knew what they were doing.

As I reached behind them I hear the woman say, "You're not old enough, Ginny, now be quiet. All right, Percy, you go first."

In response to the woman, what looked like the oldest boy marched toward platforms nine and ten. 

I tried to see what was happening but just as the boy reached the dividing barrier between the two platforms, a large crowd of tourists came swarming in front of him, and by the time the last backpack had cleared away, the boy had vanished.

I had 3 tries to catch the entry method.

"Fred, you next," the plump woman said.

"I'm not Fred, I'm George," said the boy. 

"Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother? Can't you tell I'm George?" He said.

I had no time to be dealing with this kind of stuff.

If I did though I would have probably laughed.

I always imagined what having a twin would be like, maybe I did have a twin..? only I'd never know, being an orphan...

"Sorry, George, dear." Said the woman.

"Only joking, I am Fred," said the boy, and off he went. His twin called after him to hurry up, and he must have done so because a second later, he had gone but again I'd missed it and was unable to tell what'd happened.

His twin went in as well and just as he walked he disappeared.

Now I was worried again.

But in the worst-case scenario, I'd just have to ask the woman what I had to do to get through.

"Excuse me!" said Harry.

Guess I wasn't gonna have to ask after all.

"Hello, dear," she said. 

"First time at Hogwarts? Ron's new, too," she said.

She pointed at the last and youngest of her sons. He was tall, thin, and gangling, with freckles, big hands and feet, and a long nose.

"Um miss, I'm new too and I would appreciate some help on how to get to platform nine and three-quarters," I say before it's too late.

"Yeah I also need some help," said Harry, embarrassed.

"Not to worry," she said looking at us both.

"All you have to do is walk straight at the barrier between platforms nine and ten. Don't stop and don't be scared you'll crash into it, that's very important. You best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous. Go on, go now before Ron." she said looking at Harry.

"Er -- okay," he responds meekly.

I watched as he pushed his trolley around and stared at the barrier. 

He started to walk toward it. 

As he neared he began walking quicker. 

Soon leaning forward on his cart, he broke into a heavy run, he was about a foot away -from the barrier.

And then he was gone.

This gave me confidence.

The woman then turned to me and smiled gently before saying, "Now your turn."

I nodded and began walking toward the barrier.

I walked a little more until I broke into a run.

I ran straight for the barrier and just when I thought I'd crash into the barrier I was somewhere else.

A scarlet steam engine was waiting next to a platform packed with people. 

I looked up to see a sign overhead that read, "Hogwarts Express, eleven O'clock". 

I looked behind me and saw a wrought-iron archway where the barrier had been, with the words Platform Nine and Three-Quarters on it, I smiled, I had done it.

Author's Note:
I've got at least 4 chapters of Just the Train unless I split it into larger chapters......
I have a lot of respect for the movies for being able to cut all this so short.

Word count: 1227

~Author <333