Chapter 2

"Athenaaaaa! Can we go in the pool?!" Luna yelled running into my room. "Of course princess. Let's go get your swimsuit on" I say and we walk to her room. "What one do you want to wear princess? The pink or the purple?" I ask her and show them to her. "The purple of course!" I laugh at her words.

 "The purple of course!" I laugh at her words

(Luna's swimsuit)

"I should have known. Now do you want help getting changed?" I asked her.

"No I can do it myself" she says giggling. "Ok well I'm gonna go get my swimsuit on. Yell to me if you need me and don't go to the pool without me" I tell her while walking out of her room. Once I get to my room I pick out a swimsuit and put it on.

 Once I get to my room I pick out a swimsuit and put it on

(Athena's swimsuit)

I go back to her room and see that she's not there. I start freaking out and run to Dante's office, I run in forgetting to knock. "This better be important if you couldn't take the time to fucking knock!" Dante yells at me without looking up.

I notice that Luna is on his lap and calm down. "I'm so sorry, Sir. I didn't know where Luna went and I started freaking out. I just forgot to knock-" Luna then cuts me off "Athena! Tell daddy to go swimming with us please" I look at him with a confused look.

"I'm sorry for yelling, I wouldn't have yelled if I knew it was you. She's been in here begging me to go swimming with you guys and she won't take no for an answer" he says sounding a bit annoyed.

"I'm sorry for leaving her unattended I was getting changed. Luna come on let's go swimming now" I say walking up to her and Dante. "No I want daddy to go swimming with us!" She whines.

I look at Dante not knowing what to say. "Fine, go down to the pool with Athena while I get get changed" he says looking at Luna. I giggle a bit when Luna jumps off Dante's lap and runs out of his office.

"I'll be down in a couple minutes" he said to me while we walked out of his office. We went our separate ways and I grabbed my knife and 2 towels then headed to the pool.

I see Luna is already there and quickly put my towel on a chair, hiding my knife under my towel and putting her towel on the chair beside mine.

"Come on! Get in Athena!" Luna yells while laughing. "I'm coming princess" I say while walking into the pool. Dante shows up 5 minutes later.