Getting What They Deserve

Começar do início

He had blood on his mouth too where he reached up, taking some off of me moving his other hand to my neck. I watched his eyes flash gold nuzzling his nose into my neck whispering. "I want to know what your blood tastes like, Little siphon."

"What's stopping you?" I teased moving my hair so he could bite me.

"Because my wolf side could kill you." He mumbled lifting his head up, locking eyes with me ignoring the evil witch behind us.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I kissed him twisting my fingers into his hair hearing him moan into the kiss. "Your blood is the cure, Klaus. I'll take from you and you take from me."

"Blood sharing is...intimate...personal love." He breathed out like I would back down.

"Nothing as intimate as giving you my virginity, Nik. Unless you're waiting until we can have victory sex after we get revenge on Elijah and the others." I smirked before he hooked my legs around my waist, vamping me against the wall kissing me hungrily.

Everything felt right, his hands and lips on mine. Blood mixing together where he started kissing my neck slowly then smashing his lips onto mine briefly sitting me back on the ground resting his forehead against mine. "As much as I want to, my darling wife. I wish for this be when we're alone."

"Fair enough, my husband. Now as for you. What exactly is the plan?" Moving around my husband I put my hands on my hips.

"We struck a bargain for the benefit of your children so that they would be delivered to me safely and be content by the presence of her father and mother. Make no mistake, I will take her with or without you." Dahlia snapped sternly.

Klaus came up with a smug look. "Let me be clear about one thing, witch. You need me. I know my siblings better than anyone, their strengths, their weaknesses. They are a powerful and determined lot, perhaps capable of evading you for the short year that you have until your slumber begins You may well loose everything, but I know how to vanquish those who stand against us, and that is exactly what I intend to do."

Dahlia shook her head. "The storm has served its purpose. Now enough delays. I will take what is owed to me, and if the mother resists or attempts to run, I will kill her myself."

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that....Raelyn may have something planned for Hayley that's far worse than death." Klaus draped his arm over my shoulder leading the two of us out of the room and back to the compound.

I was coming downstairs by the time Klaus had fought with Elijah and he was laying on the floor about to pass out. Walking up to him I handed my blood bag to my husband raising my hands. "Raelyn, I'm sorry. This isn't what you and my brother are supposed to do."

"It's not your choice to decide what is best for us, Elijah." Twisting one of my hands I dragged him magically up to me holding his chin in one hand. "Dic mihi hva du vet. Invidium cala mactus...You came after my daughters!"

Elijah gasped seeing the same haunting dreams that Dahlia had put inside my head but I added some more where he accidentally killed them right in front of his eyes before I magically bind him to the wall walking over to my husband. "No....Raelyn please...I wouldn't kill him. I...Hope - Alina - Missy!"

"So what choice of torment do you wish to inflict on Hayley?" He asked me handing me my blood bag back.

Tearing a hole in it we turned our heads hearing a familiar heartbeat enter with the voice of Cami. "Klaus, Raelyn!"

"You shouldn't have come here, Camille." He warned her leaving my side.

She walked forward seeming afraid but she didn't run. "I came here because you need me. You need me to tell you that this... this is not you, and I know you are hurt, but please listen to me. You are better than this."

Dahlia entered the room coming back from working on the spell that I had in mind for the wolves. "Is there a problem?"

"Not at all. Just another victim." Klaus responded back slowly getting closer to her where I could see his fangs coming out.

"Klaus no...please she's my friend." I begged him about to rush forward and stop him but I froze in my spot.

Cami snapped her gaze at me with her heart beating quicker inside her chest then before. "No. Klaus, I know you won't hurt me. I have known that from the second we met. I trust you."

"Then you are already lost." He placed a hand on her cheek before he sank his fangs into her neck dropping her body onto the ground where I yanked my head the other direction.

Clutching the blood bag in my fingers I vamped off to the bayou in search of my brother when it was night out. The moon was full in the night sky but no wolves were forced to turn here anymore. "Jacob! Jacob - J!" Covering my hands over my mouth I holler his name searching around.

Entering the cabin they had I found him lying with a hand to his head confused. "Rae, what's happening?"

"You're girlfriend took my daughters from me. I thought you knew about it." Knitting my brows together I wasn't sure why she wouldn't tell him.

He began to get to his feet heading for the door. "Let's go find her. I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding."

Turning my head I watched little Andrea sleeping in her crib making me regret what I was about to do to her family. Yet it has to be done. "Sorry J, but I can't let you get hurt....exspello."

He ran forward smacking into a boundary spell when I vamped past him. "Uh! Rae, Raelyn no!"

"Like I said before, you will understand why I am doing this to protect you." I slumped my shoulders seeing he was trying to siphon the spell but his hand burned the second he touched it when I vamped away leaving him. "I put a drop of my blood in the doorway. It will wear off when the sun rises tomorrow. And we both know I am the stronger twin."

I found that Klaus had gotten there after me and he was fighting off most of the wolves like they were not hybrids like he was. He knocked one on the ground shaking his head at him where I believe his name was Jackson. "Ah. You have gotten stronger. I reckon you've gone from field mouse to lapdog."

"Come on then." Jackon, the werewolf with black curly hair waved his hand forward in a challenge. Hayley suddenly appeared where her and Nik began fighting until he managed to throw her onto the ground.

Dahlia moved out into the open. "Enough."

"Why is she with you, Klaus?" Hayley asks him.

Dahlia offered me her hand where we both raised our hands up towards the crescent wolves. "Unlike some, he's doing what is best for his daughters."

"I'm gonna skin you alive! Aah!" Her bones begin cracking. "What are you doing to us?"

Klaus bent down on his knees while the rest of the wolves began to turn into wolves by force even though they were hybrids. "Oh, this? No. This was mine and Raelyn's idea, stealing from Marcel the Crescent curse he once used on your pack. Dahlia was all too happy to make the necessary adjustments to accommodate your hybrid nature. Now you will be trapped in wolf form, save for the full moon, leaving you very little time to cause any further mischief."

Hayley cried with her back and knees breaking. "Aah!....Raelyn how could you do this to Jacob."

"And because of my blood turning you and your pack there's a sire bond. Meaning that you have no choice but to do what I say..., now they will share your fate, little wolf." I removed my hand from Dahlia's still being able to channel her magic for the spell.

She grunted when I grabbed her chin in my other hand. "Jacob will hate you.....Andrea...my daughter needs her mother!"

"You didn't tell my brother about what you were doing. But I forgot to mention that there was a catch. You won't turn into a wolf since my brother would hate me. Instead you will feel the pain your pack suffers during their time until the next full moon. And I'm the only one who can undo its curse." Rising to my feet I stand beside Klaus watching the others turn without any control.

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Melvia-ito