Chapter 34

Adrianna POV.

It has been months since I started living with Ace and his family. When I remember how they were always afraid of me, I chuckle. In those months, I haven't stopped assassinating. At the beginning, Ace would always ask me where I was but when I told him it was none of his business multiple times and we weren't friends, he backed off. I feel bad for doing that but it was necessary. I have been spending most of my time with Ivan. That kid is so adorable. His birthday is in a few months and I am planning to gift him what he asked for.

I am lying on my bed watching The Originals on the tv. I really love this series. It is one of a kind. Most people prefer Klaus, but I prefer Elijah. Like that man got decency, he feeds then wipes of the blood. He is also calm in every situation even before attacking someone. He is unpredictable. I had my snacks with me since I knew that I would be getting out of this room at dinner time. I have nowhere to go so I better spend it here.

After some hours, I heard my bedroom door open and I looked in that direction. It was Ivan with a smiling face, it made me smile also.

"Ria," he yelled as he ran towards my bed but not before calling the door.

"Yes sweetie, how are you?" I asked him.

"I am good. I thought that you had already gone," he said with a pout.

"Where would I go?" I asked.

"Where you usually go," he said and I chuckled.

"I am here watching…." He interrupted me.

"Klaus," he exclaimed excitedly. I looked at the screen and saw that it was Klaus's depiction.

"So you know Klaus?" I was amused.

"Yes, I do. I have always watched it with Uncle Mark. Mom always told me not to watch it because she says I am still a child but I am.already a grown up man," he said as he stood on the bed to show me how big he was. I shook my head at his behaviour.

"Yes you are," I said as I started tickling him.

"Ri…a..stop..," he said in between laughs. I smiled when I listened to the laughs. I turned a dead ear to his pleas until I saw that he was already shedding tears. I stopped and scooped him into my arms.

"Here. I have now stopped," I said as I patted his back.

"One day, I will be like Uncle Ace and then no one will be tickling me," he said with a smile on his face.

"Yes kiddo but until that time, I will always tickle you," I said with a smirk.

"Rebecca Mikaelson," he exclaimed as he laid on the bed. I knew that he was now attentive to the movie. I sighed and laid beside him. We were watching while eating the snacks. I don't know how many hours.

"It has ended," he said while faking tears. He is such a drama queen.

I looked at the clock at the nightstand and I jumped out of bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"It is already nine in the evening," I answered.

"So it's dinner time?" He asked and I nodded my head. I picked him up and walked out of the room.

Upon arrival, we found everyone was already at the table and they were giving us confused looks. I raised my eyebrows to them.

"Where have both of you been?" Amelia asked.

"Why?" I asked. I hate it when I am being questioned.

"We searched for both of you in this house but we could find any of you," Abigail said.