Verosika points down to her name written in purple spray paint by their feet. I.M.P is crossed out on the ground.

Verosika: I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely more successful companies in the building...

Loona: *watching from the van* No way...

Verosika: ...and they wanted to have me come in this week to lead their team during spring break.

Blitza: A WEEK?! No, no, you are NOT parking here for a fuckin' week!

Verosika: *removes her sunglasses* Awww, you mad, Blitz-a? You gonna run off, leaving someone else to pay for the hotel room, steal their car and run...

Blitzø and Verosika: ...run three rings to Wrath and max MY credit cards on shitty horse riding lessons?!

Blitza: Goddamn it whore, you will NOT let that go!

Verosika: Choke on a sandpaper cock.

Verosika flips him the bird and walks away while Loona fearfully lowers her head in the van.

Blitza: *Follows* HOLD ON! You better move that pussy wagon right now, or I'm gonna...

A towering muscular Hellhound appears behind Blitza and growls.

(A/N: Art not mine)

Hellhound: You'll what?

Suddenly, they heard two hammers of a revolver clicked and a voice spoke.

???: Or you'll have to deal with me.

They turn their heads to find the source, it was Vincent and he has his revolvers at gunpoint in front of them.

Verosika: *Thoughts* Hello there, sexy~.

Hellhound: *Thoughts* [Blushing intensely] Oh satan, I want his puppies!

The tall hellhound's tail was wagging, while no one was looking, and Vincent walked up to his boss.

Vincent: These two giving you trouble, Blitz?

Blitza: *Glaring at Verosika* I'm afraid so.

Verosika: *Leans forward* Who might you be, cutie~.

Vincent: [Holsters weapons] *Introduces himself* Vincent Abraham O'Callahan.

Verosika: Verosika Mayday. I assume you heard of me?

Vincent: *Deadpan* I have, and your music is shit.