❤︎San (ft. Woyoung Mingi Seonghwa) "without shame"

Ateez
Genre: Smut

___________________________________________

San had been sitting in her room playing a computer game with his friends for a good two hours. She had been bored sitting alone in the living room all this time. Finally, she dared to sneak into the room where her friend was sitting. On her knees, she walked across the room until she reached the desk where San only noticed her when she pushed him back in his chair from the desk so she could fit under the desk.

The boy looked at her confused but involuntarily sat down in the chair more comfortably, spreading his legs wider. The girl smiled and put her full hand on his crotch. She smiled even wider when her friend's lips tightened to prevent him from making any sound that his friends would hear.

She clenched her hand tighter, still watching his face. Not once did he look at her. He knew that when he did he would be completely lost and give up. Even so, he had already done it anyway. He stopped breathing and firmly closed his eyes when she slipped her hand into his underwear and touched his naked tip.

He couldn't help but start breathing harder, all the while, however, trying to concentrate on playing so that no one would suspect anything.

But they already knew, or at least guessed, what might be going on on the other side.

Mingi tried not to think about it, purposely taking part in the biggest battles in the game to push away all sorts of dirty thoughts.

Seonghwa tried to stay calm, he felt a lot of excitement however, he didn't want to be such a pervert to do a handjob to the sounds of his best friend's sex.

And Wooyoung? Well, Wooyoung seemed to make no bones about it. Shamelessly hearing the quiet whimpers and sped-up breathing of San in his headphones, he pulled off the boxers he was only wearing and began to stroke himself.

She pulled off his sweatpants along with his underwear, his penis was already hard and just waiting for someone to take care of it. She immediately caught it in her hand and, putting it to her lips, gently moved her hand up and down.

San pulled his eyebrows tightly together and inadvertently cursed quietly. He hoped his friends took his moan of pleasure as a moan of annoyance at the game.

No one said anything; there was silence in each boy's headphones. Only every now and then there were barely audible murmurs and moans from San that left his mouth on their own.

When she took the tip of him between her lips and he let out a rather loud moan, they hoped that by some miracle no one heard it.

When she put it all the way down his throat and involuntarily made a choking sound, everyone on the other side was sure what was going on.

San, at a loss in the most hopeless way, pulled off his headphones and threw them on the desk. Grabbing a handful of her hair he let out a deep moan, pushing down on her head to feel even more pleasure. Unfortunately, he didn't think to mute the microphone before doing so, so everyone was now able to hear the action like from the best porn.

Mingi, closing his eyes, began to imagine the scene that was happening, with an erection in his pants.

Seonghwa gave in hearing her gagging and wet noises, now sliding hand over his hardness through the material of his shorts.

With his eyes closed, Wooyoung was now doing a handjob to the rhythm of the noises he heard in his headphones. He didn't think he was doing anything wrong, just taking advantage of the opportunity. But he wasn't going to tell anyone about it anyway. It would remain his little secret, hoping for more situations like this.

Her eyes and cheeks were wet with tears while he fucked her in the mouth. His tip was hitting the back of her throat. San saw her choking on his cock but he liked it. To him it was the best look of her.

Looking at how messy she was, he felt himself approaching orgasm. He moaned and cursed louder and louder, not realizing that every one of his friends could hear it.

After a few minutes, he finished, shooting his cum all over her face. It's always at moments like this that he has the urge to take a picture of her when her cheeks and chin are covered in his cum, and set the picture to the main wallpaper of his phone.

Still breathing heavily, he grinned and praised her for how well she always knows how to give him a wonderfull blowjob.

Before San had time to look at the computer screen, every one of his friends had disconnected.

Mingi went to take a cold shower to cool off.

Seonghwa, ashamed of himself after cumming fully clothed, also went to take a shower, unable to get the sounds of it out of his head.

Wooyoung looked with disdain at what a mess he had made by gushing his cum onto the desk, dirtying the monitor screen and keyboard. However, he didn't regret anything. He found it awesomely turned-on and sexy, hearing his best friend with his girlfriend having fun with each other.

As she stripped naked on the bed, San looked at the screen and noticing the microphone still on, a shudder went through him. But surprisingly he wasn't angry or embarrassed. The thought that someone had heard how his friend was able to bring him to orgasm was a turn-on for him.

This is how he discovered his new fetish which he was going to test as soon as he could.

With his lovely friend with benefits, of course.