❤︎Changbin "Not very quiet in the studio room"

Genre: Smut, Fluff, AngstStray Kids

Stray Kids

__________________________________________

I sat in one of the rooms in the label where the trainees were training and waited until 9 pm for my boyfriend to finish writing the lyrics to one of the upcoming Stray Kids songs. Since almost no one knew or could know about our relationship I couldn't sit there with him.

Nonetheless, I went to those parts of the building hoping to meet him somewhere and be able to hurry him up. That is what happened. The boy came out from around the corner from the opposite side of the corridor from me, holding a paper cup of coffee and smiling stupidly when he saw me. I wanted to walk past him and quietly let him know that I would soon be leaving the label on my own, but I was denied because the rapper literally forcibly dragged me into the room where he was recording songs and writing lyrics.

Surprised, I looked at him and was about to start calling him a fool, but he put his finger to my lips letting me know to be quiet. I shook my head as he continued to stare at me with his smirk and sat down on the couch that stood by the desk. From afar, I looked at a piece of paper scribbled in several places and a monitor on which was an unfamiliar soundtrack.

I pointed my finger at the monitor when the boy sat down on the chair wanting him to play me the song but he shook his head. After a while I tried again but got the same answer so I got up and started hugging him from behind kissing his neck knowing that this always convinces him.

"Changbin-ah, please. You know how much I love your songs" I started whispering right into his ear and massaging his broad muscular shoulders. I was just waiting for him to be persuaded and give me headphones to turn on a new song.

However, I did not expect what he would do. He moved back in his chair and stretched out comfortably, spreading his legs wide. He nodded at the gesture that I should stand between his thighs.

"Something for something" he spoke up quietly with a smirk. I thought for a moment what I should do, but decided to play his games. I squatted between his thighs and started stroking his belly under the material of his shirt. The boy sighed contentedly and went back to his work, putting on his headphones. I watched the concentration on his face.

Finally, I decided to go one step further and put my whole hand on his member. I felt his body tense up but his expression remained unchanged. I smiled and squeezed his tip cock slightly. Then he pulled his eyebrows together and looked at me.

"Are you going to play like this?" He whispered slightly irritated at which I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled. I rolled up his shirt and started kissing his belly. He slid further down the chair and put one arm behind his head on the back of the chair.

I won't say but it was pretty hot and I couldn't stop looking at him. However, I remembered my game and went back to satisfying him.

I lowered my head back to his belly and kissing him I made a path lower and lower until I reached the material of his boxers whose elastic was sticking out from under his sweatpants. I looked at him and with one finger pressed down on his cock at which he hissed but still didn't look at me.