❤︎Lee Know "Let's keep it a secret"

Stray Kids
Genre: smut, fluff

_________________________________________

I have always loved movie nights where evenly every month my friends, my boyfriend and I would watch a variety of movies from the evening until the morning.

However, now it was different.

Hyunjin who had been my boyfriend for over three years decided to break up with me and Minho who is his best friend started to take advantage of this and make dirty jokes in my direction. Recently, he even went a step further and started touching me in a way he certainly shouldn't do as just my friend.

And the worst part of it all is that I like it even though I don't want to like it. I just can't stop thinking about him, the way he looks at me, the way his voice changes when he tells me something dirty and the way his hands touch my body.

Every night before bed I even uncontrollably start imagining what it would be like if we got closer to each other. I wish I could feel him closer, his hands on me, his lips on mine. To hear him whisper compliments in my ear, he often does but I want it to be more intimate than it is now.

I want to feel the weight of his body on me, the way his member pushes my insides apart....

My contemplation was interrupted by a feeling as if someone was watching me. I pulled my eyes away from the TV and looked to the side. I immediately saw Minho who was looking at me with squinted eyes and smirking like he always do.

I rolled my eyes and looked away from him but I could still feel him looking at me.

Just as I was about to give him my attention he suddenly stood up and, saying he was going to get more beers, left the living room. I breathed deeply which did not escape the attention of Hyunjin who sitting on the floor, looked at me out of the corner of his eye but I decided to not care about him.

After a while Minho came back with a bunch of beers which he placed on the table in front of the TV and without even looking back sat down next to me.

He was so close that our thighs rubbed against each other at his slightest movement, especially when he began to pull his hoodie off. I wanted to gently move away from him but then he put a blanket over our legs. I looked at him surprised and my eyes widened when I felt his hand on my thigh under the blanket he covered us with. He put his other hand behind his head and watched the movie as if nothing ever happened.

I tried not to pay attention and watch as well, but when he started squeezing my thigh I couldn't stay indifferent. I looked at him warningly but he smilingly started stroking my thigh, each time higher and higher.

I could feel my breathing becoming uneven which he noticed because he brought his face closer to me and blew lightly on my cheek.

"You're blushing honey. Try to act normal then no one will notice," he whispered right into my ear and kissed its lobe. In shock I started to look around at all the people in the room but fortunately no one noticed anything. We sat on the sofa behind everyone who decided to spread out on blankets on the floor.