Chapter 4: Help!

Edited 16/07/2015

Hey, sorry for not updating in a while! I've had so many exams and I still have something like 7 more to go, it's unbelievable! :(

Any how, after this chapter things get a little bit different... Enjoy my awesome readers!

Screaming, I crashed to a halt. Lucifer was stood at the top of the stairs... all I did was blink! His deadly red eyes burning with anger, he had blocked the only way out of the dark nightmare. I watched as he placed a finger to his invisible lips and I swear I sensed him smirking at me... he's such an ass!

"Now, now Sapphire, we wouldn't want Mrs Ray to come in here to see if you're okay, she might take an unfortunate tumble down these oh so safe stairs... Would we?" I gulped as he moved closer, I shuck my head as a silent no.
He wouldn't dare! Would he...?

"You're a monster..." I whispered feeling my eyes tear up. I brushed my hair out of my face, clenching my fists at my side, whilst he seemed unfazed by my words. He just stood there blending into the dark shadows.

After a moment, he spoke in his low husky voice. "Darling, what did you expect from the ruler of the underworld, of hell?" He stalked towards me, making me stumble backwards. I felt my feet leave the steps. I knew I was about to fall down the stairs, the same stairs he threatened Mrs Ray would fall down only moments before, I closed my eyes and braced myself. Only, instead of the fall I was expecting, I was wrapped up in a pair of strong muscular arms, I breathed out slowly, feeling my heart beat pounding in my chest, along with another heart which was beating even faster! I looked up slowly, but all that I could see was red eyes which held an emotion I didn't understand...

"Wouldn't want you to die yet, would we?" He whispered softly, he brought me closer as I buried my head into his chest. "Besides... I haven't had my fun yet." I felt him move so that his breath fanned my neck, his lips pressed against my neck, softly his lips trailed kisses down, then back up again. I closed my eyes, knowing already that I wouldn't see anything inside that hood of his except his beautiful red eyes...

As he reached my ear, he whispered, "See you soon Sapphire." A final parting seemed to close around the room, I opened my eyes to see nobody there, I swallowed as I realised the devil had kissed and saved me. I looked around for him, but there in his place sat a box of coffee and a bag of tea bags...

Not a very big update but I am updating at the weekend! Okay, so I have a bearded dragon named Flash... she's adorable... do any of you have pets? I also have a dog and two cats... and a rabbit named Bob... ( random but I thought you'd like to know something about me) 😄 Lol anyways... 😉 Looks like it was getting a Tiny bit physical there XD tell me what you think guys n girls! And don't forget to vote them tiny stars are just... well amazing! ⭐️ Just like my wonderful readers!😁 bye for now, Catherine x