Thanks! You mumbled and wiped your face with towel. He sat beside you and pulled down scrunchies from your hair.

Hey- he placed his finger on your lips instantly.

They were messed up. lemme tie them properly. He spoke politely. Running fingers through your hair he made a bun and tied up it.

Now looking better. He spoke and patted your cheek. Whenever he does things like this , all of sudden, this made your heart beat faster. You looked into his eyes like you were lost in them.

He chuckled nd grabbed towel from you. He took it closer to his face and kissed it.

This made you came back to your senses. D-did you just kissed it???? You asked . What this towel? He lifted his brow.

You nodded with widened eyes. He forwarded the energy drink toward you. Take a sip! You need to be freshened up. He spoke.

You took a sip from it and he snatched it from you. Now you go back to sports room with rest of team. I'm coming in a minute. He said.

You picked up your jacket from bench and went towards the sports room.

Wish i could feel the softeness of your lips one day. Jungkook mumbled to himself while looking at the drink from which you took a sip.

He again kissed the spot of drink where you have placed your lips.

Jungkook! I forgot to take my bag-
You spoke while running back to Jungkook as you forget to take your bag with you. But seeing him smiling, with his lips on can , made you froze on your spot.

Ya! What? Didn't i told you to leave?? I'm coming. He instantly took the drink away and was bit embarrassed.

You didn't say anything and quietly picked up your bag which was placed beside him. He was looking in other direction. Before leaving you glanced at him and chuckled. There were drops of drink around his lips.

You leaned closer to his face and turned him to look at you.

What's going in your mind?? He asked in confusion after seeing you so close to him while smiling.

You cupped his face from one hand and from other hand you wiped the drops around his lips softly with your thumb. Feeling the gentle sensation of your touch against his skin he shut his eyes.

Since when the heartthrob cool playboy as become a baby? Hmm~? You teased him in soft tone.

Still closing his eyes, he smiled shyly and held your hand tightly.

If someone takes care of me with so much love, then i can definitely become a baby. Jungkook let out in a soft n low voice.

The smile on his lips and his words made you feel butterflies in stomach. You pulled your hand away while blushing.

My b-bag!! You stuttered and holding your bag you run away in nervousness.

Now almost 30 minutes have passed. You were scrolling your phone in the sports room. While Jungkook was busy with his fangirls. After every match those crazy girls comes to take selfies with him and gave him some gifts.