Hazbin May Cry Mission 24

Comenzar desde el principio

Suddenly, Angel heard something from the other end of the hall as he readied his Tommy gun. The spider sinner turned the corner, aiming at the being as they held a small explosive in their hand. "Angie?"

"Cherri?"

Both sinners lowered their guard as Angel put his gun away and Cherri put her bomb in her pocket. "Boy, am I glad to see you," the bomb-wielding cyclops said to the former porn star. "I bet you haven't seen the others, right?"

"You got it in one, sugar tits. Though I am glad I met up with you first instead of the others. Especially Vaggie," the spider sinner said as he walked alongside his friend.

"Still not letting you have some freedom," Cherri asked as they walk alongside one another.

"She's a real buzz kill. I know I'm not gonna go into Heaven soon, but I pull off some small pranks on the other and she gets so pissy like she hasn't been laid in years," Angel shouts as he puts all four of his arms up. "I mean, she does get her daily dose of fucking Charlie. Except for last night, the Princess was doing the nasty with Dante."

"Lucky princess. That must be exciting to hear," Cherri grinned cheekily as they walked further into the floor.

"Oh, I wish. Me and everyone else got really wasted because Salvia and his sister got into Heaven. The hangover was murder," Angel told her as he did regret drinking that night. "How far do you think this floor is? Feels like we have been walking this floor forever."

"Really? I think we've only been here for a couple of minutes," Cherri said as she looked around to find that the lava flow surrounding the room looks to be bigger. The real surprise was something that was hanging around the ceiling. "Angie, does anybody in your family down here shoot flaming webs?"

"No, why? You think it might be some kind of hellish syphilis," he asked as the cyclops cupped his head, turning him to look up. When he did, he saw spider webs around the ceiling that looked like lava and fire. "Yeah, they might need to see a doctor if they don't normally do that. I know none of my family does."

"Alright, not gonna lie. Feels like whatever we find ahead of us is gonna be big," Cherri told him as they continued through the hallway, seeing the flaming webs get bigger and bigger. Once they reached the end of the hallway, they entered a circular room with pillars shaped like trees and magma flowing down the insides of them like veins.

"Where the flying fuck are we? This doesn't look like the floor we were on earlier," Angel asked confused looking at their surroundings.

"Who dares enter my home!" a voice called out as the sounds of clicking were heard. "Answer me!"

Loud thumping shook the floor of the building as both Angel and Cherri could feel that something, whoever spoke, was far bigger than them. The sounds of thudding could be heard from above as both sinners saw a colossal demonic spider the size of an elephant crawling down the walls, leaving a trail of fire behind it. The monster's body had a stone-like exoskeleton, eight large legs with the front two resembling thick clubs, a giant abdomen that seemed to have something coiled around it, and the gaps in the exoskeleton showed it had a molten body. The six deep blue eyes glared at the intruders as more clicking sounds came from its mouth.

"Whoa, are you sure you're not related to this guy? I mean I can see a family resemblance," Cherri laughed as she and Angel Dust were face to face with the giant spider.

"Are you kidding me? I am way better looking than this guy here. I mean, he looks like if a volcano fucked a tarantula," Angel laughed.

"How dare you laugh in the face of me mortal," the spider yelled as its mandibles clicked at them both.