16

they are hugging each other with affectionate towards each other. Gemini starts to wiggle his hand all over fourth's upper body inside his shirt. he is now pinching one of his nipple " Ahh~~ phi it's hurt don't pinch it" fourth talking with struggle voice.

but god isn't on his side Gemini is pinching harder " Ahhh~~~" another shouts from Fourth " Shhh! you will be fine baby" gemini speaks to fourth who is a little bit angry and blushing at the same time.

" Can I?" gemini asks for permission even they did tit many time. the thing is before is before now Fourth is a new person who doesn't remember their moment at all. Fourth nodding his head as an agreement.

Not so long after fourth's shirt is drop on the ground and once again Gemini is claiming his lips. Fourth responses back with satisfaction. Gemini smiles because even without his memories fourth still has experience in bed. he such a good kisser.

Gemini bites his lips until they are bleeding and he suck the blood. They never part from each other lips. Fourth is also unconcern about his bleeding lips because he lost.

one by one their clothes are falling to the ground and they have only boxers. Gemini continuing kissing him to his earlobe and kiss it " You still delicious as always" a whisper from Gemini. Fourth turns his head away because he feels his face is so hot.

Gemini grabs his chins to look at him " Look at me" with a deep and order voice makes fourth looks at him without moving. Gemini kiss his forehead " Don't worry i'll be gentle, it's not a first time we did have sex fourth" Gemini tell him.

"Did we did this often?" escaping from the older one glare, fourth is whispering but Gemini still can hear what his boyfriend means " Do you really want to know?" Fourth immediately turns towards him in a question face how can this man hears him.

but after he thought he nods his head " We did it often like bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, living room, in the c-" two fingers shut his mouth " Enough! enough! enough!" the repetition out of fourth mouth.

his face is becoming redder. Gemeni can't support his cuteness and kiss his cheek. Slowly and passionately to create a lust sensation for both of them. Fourth seems to not resist and wraps his hand around the older one neck.

Gemini is sucking his neck until it becomes violet, blue, and greenish as a reservation like what Fourth's did after they met " Ahh~" fourth voice makes gemini become erotic between his legs.

After fourth's neck the next spot is his tummy. he kissing it gently until fourth's boxer " Are you ready?" Gemini asking again and Fourth nods. His boxer is now flying in the air reveal his shaft which is stand up straight.

" long time no see" Gemini teasing fourth. He starts to shuffles it from slow to fast " Ahh~~" his grabs the blanket tighter.

" W-why is it feel differently?" Fourth asks gemini who is busy stroking him " this is just a starts babe" gemini smirks.

" I think something want to come out phi" he feels something running like urine " gem stops please!" He begging but seems like gemini care?

He moves his hand faster, fourth now half sitting half laying on bed and his both hand grab the bed sheet " Ahh~~ I'm coming" he release a white liquid straight to Gemini's face.

Fourth immediately grab some tissue to wipe it off him " I'm so sorry i don't mean to" gemini grabs his hand and lifts his own hand which has some of fourth liquid and licks it.

" What are you doing?? It's disgusting" fourth hits his hand " Nothing come from you is disgusting fourth" Gemini stands up and pushes fourth back to the bed.

Fourth looks at him taking off his boxer. The moment when the boxer leaves his body fourth's eye is widely open.

His cock is bigger than his wrist and the veins are also appear on it. Fourth gulps " is this a worm?" Fourth question makes Gemini laughing out loud.

" Yeah a worm that can make you cannot be able to walk for a week if you want" gemini grabs an XL condom and wear it.

Fourth gulps again and back off himself when gemini gets on bed and approaches him. He pulls fourth legs to approve him more and spread his tight.

" Look at this pink hole it must waiting for long" he spits on his hand and messages fourth entrance " Ahh~~~" fourth moaning this time makes gemini cock points at him.

One of his finger is slowly goes in and out " Ahh~~ this feels good~ ugh~" fourth spreads his leg wider " Ahh~ fourth you're so tight" another finger goes in " More please~~" he doesn't know what he demands is like demanding an evil.

His wish is granted when another finger goes in " Ugh~ yeah~ there there" he moaning out loud without scaring the people in this house hear him because the wall is soundproof.

" I'm com-minggg~" the second time he orgasm " Please help me phi I'm so hot" fourth is begging for gemini to put out the flames in his body.

" Daii krub teerak" the last sentence he hear before he goes insane " Ahhh~~ it's hurt phi take it out ah~~" tears coming out because of the pain.

Gemini stops but he doesn't pull it out. He goes to kiss all over fourth body to make him forget the pain. After he seems normal he pushes his cock completely inside of fourth.

" Ugh~" not a moan but lost of word " Bear with me baby I promise I'll be gentle" he is a man of his word and starts to move slowly to make fourth use to his size first.

When they are good to go " Deeper phi it's feel so good ~~" when the green light is lighting gemini doesn't need to control himself anymore.

He thrust faster inside fourth " Ahh fourth~~" he grabs both of fourth's shoulder to thrust inside him deeper as possible.

" Ahhhh~~~ daddy I'm here~~" gemini is shock because only they have sex fourth like to call him daddy. Did he remember??

Fourth doesn't even know what he talking about the spitting out of his mouth itself. Gemini is like a beast he is sweating al over " Wait for me I'm near too let's cum together"

They are moaning together and so loud even the servants hear them they can't do anything. After a moment of body exercise full of sweat the red ( gemini) win the round and the bleu ( Fourth) is lost which the results is unconscious.

Gemini pulls his cock out and throw the condom to the bin. He goes to the bathroom to soak a towel and wipe fourth body.

After they are done cleaning Gemini pulls him into a hug " I miss you my sunflower" he sniffs fourth's scent and laying on bed together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You must wonder why i don't put ont the warning shit! BECAUSE SOME OF YOU READER ONLY READ THE SMUT PART 💀💀 so the vote and view is also drop so stfp if i don't put warning. I did say before all my book contain adultery part on EACH one of them. no smut no fun to read so... take your own risk idk. I'm updating late again I'm lucky because you're not rushing me i can't complete a chapter because it's suck. I deleted many time already 😭😭🖤