6

Geminifourth spend a whole day together at Gemini's appartement. They are sitting on the couch for a movie « Lie with Me » together.

Gemini comes to Fourth and give him back his credit card " Here your card and I used to bail you out last night" Fourth ignores him.

Gemini puts it on Fourth's palm " I can't accept it you've done so much I have nothing to repay you back don't make me feel more and more guilty fourth" Fourth turns his head to look at Gemini who is interrupting him.

" The thing that I give you I never want something back" he continues to watch the movies. Gemini just leaves it on the table without saying anything.

He grabs a popcorn bowl and eats them with fourth. The movies bed scene is very intense the moan from the protagonists make both of the audiences feel nervous.

Gemini stretches his hand to take some popcorn at the same as Fourth. Their hands are touching each other " I should bring more popcorn" Gemini is walking to the kitchen through the darkness.

Just a dim light from the kitchen. Gemini takes out a bag of popcorn and puts on the microwave. While waiting the scenes from movie still repeating in his mind.

He faces microwave instantaneously Fourth comes behind him and hugs him from behind makes Gemini startled " Ohh!!" Gemini turns to fourth " Fourth you make me scare" he gasp.

" Why are you nervous?" Fourth smirks " Because you come from behind me quietly" Gemini turns bak to take a looked at the popcorn.

" Not because of the sex scene?" Fourth teasing him " What do you mean? Their sex scene is not real by the way" Gemini takes out the popcorn from the microwave.

" We ready to eat let's go" Gemini awkwardly walking away to the coach. Fourth tries so many time to give him the hint but this man is so innocent.

He walks to the couch where Gemini is occupied half of it.  He sits down and continues to watch with him. From time to time, the bed scene comes regularly.

Fourth looks at Gemini who is nervously eating his popcorn without breaking his eyes gaze. He can't wait any longer to taste this older man.

He places one of his hand on Gemini's tights and drags up near and near to Gemini's shaft. Gemini stops him " What you think you are doing?" Gemini innocently blinking at Fourth.

On the other hand Fourth doesn't stop here even Gemini stops him " what do you think I will do?" He smirks and take the popcorns bowl away.

From the TV light, Fourth can see that Gemini is nervous. He pushes the older man backward to the coach and pulls his both hand upside his head.

" Fourth!" His name is heard from his mouth weakly " shhh! Phi Gem I can't control myself anymore" he crashes Gemini's lips forcefully. This time gemini seems not to give in to Fourth.

No matter how hard Fourth tries to seduce him, gemini still turns his head to the other side. Fourth raises his head " you must be disgusted I'm sorry if I hurt you anywhere" fourth lets Gemini go.

He walks to Gemini's room to sleep because it's already late. He has school tomorrow. Gemini is stunned on the couch feels guilt rushes in his nerves.

No matter how hard he tries to resist his feeling not to go deeper but deep down inside he is really crave for it. He thinks about what happened if they did it.

He is older than Fourth, he has nothing, he is financially unstable, what he has to compare to fourth? The response his nothing.

While Fourth he is young, his has his future in his hand, he still has longer way to go. Gemini doesn't want a one time feeling ruining him. Plus the relationship between two men is not acceptable to the society.