15

On a table with a big bottle of whiskey and glass full of alcohol. A person sits on armchair a little bit tipsy. His cheeks are reddened and his eye barely close.

"Sir Mr. President wants to meet you personally" a bodyguard comes to him " Huh? President? I don't remember I have an appointment with president" he speaks in a deep drunken voice.

" I don't know sir, he comes here personally with one bodyguard" he continues his speech. Gemini sits straight and fix his black shirt " Welcome him to the guest room I'll be there soon" the bodyguard bows.

Gemini goes to his room to wash his face and brush his teeth before going to meet with the president of Thailand.

He slowly walks to the guest room with a straight face but what shock him the most is when that person turn to face with him.

The person that he would never want to meet again. The person which is against his relationship with his son. Also he is the one who never gave him a chance to prove himself. What is he doing here? And how does he know that he is in Thailand?

He stops in front of the old man who smiles softly unlike the last time they met probably around 4-5 years.

"I'm sorry to come here at this hour like this but I have the most important thing to tell you Gem" he goes straight to the point what is the reason he comes here.

" Jemy! Please call me Jemy Mr. President" he fix his manners and goes to sit on the sofa while asks him to sit down. Me. Kajorn sits down like Gemini.

" Jemy or Gemini you still the same person" he starts the conversation. Gemini chuckles " Same person? What do you mean?" He sips the water.

" Gemini Norawit, the person that my son loves the most" he declares in front of him. Gemini stops sipping the water and stunned when he announces this sentence.

" And what? You never want your son to love the person who is the same gender as him what's the point for you to tell me this Mr. Kajorn?" He looks at him straight in the eye

"It's all my fault to against your love with my son Gemini. I am most useless father and I know. At first, I think what I want is always the best choice for my son but I am wrong I never asked what he wants, what he desires or even what he loves" his face becomes guilty and Gemini can see it.

Gemini is in silence " If you give me a chance to redeem myself and fix what I did wrong to both of you I promise that I will never want anything than my son be happy" his face change into sadness.

" I most tell you the truth and you deserve to know. Since the start Fourth never abandoned you or cheat on you. It's me only me who forced him to go on date with Becky but they didn't love each other." He speaks with nervous because Gemini is grinding his teeth.

" Not even a second he wants to let you go even I forced him to. He willing to lose everything rather than losing you. That day when he went on date with Becky it's also me who hired the man to send you the images" he continues his confession.

He tells Gemini everything since the start until the accident and now. Gemini can't believe what he heard from this devil man in front of him. He is breathless, his tears drops continuously, his hands are shaking.

He can't believe that he is also at fault that he didn't believe the one that he loved he left him alone. Me.Kajorn stands up " As a father, it's hurt when your own son can't remember you as his father but it's more hurt if I see my son cry every night asking for you to go back to him even he doesn't remember your face but his heart tell him to love you" he gives Gemini his last speech.

" I hope you can forgive me and I promise I will never interfere in your life again. All I want is to see my son happy as I want to you too" he smiles and walks out with his bodyguards.