10

day to day Fourth always comes home late and he always forgot to inform Gemini about his staying late. Gemini always forgives him for his mistakes because he though Fourth is still young and didn't know what is right or what is wrong.

Today he feels different then other day. He constantly receives the images from the stranger no matter how many time he tried to block the number.

The pictures always show Fourth and Becky sweet moment together and it's hurt him so much. Since the last time he talked with Fourth's father maybe he is right that a playboy like Fourth never change.

And today is the day he is receiving his scholarship response and he is in one of ten students who obtain the sponsorship to continue his study in France.

FOURTH SIDE

" Becky! Do you think he likes it?" He shows him a box of couple rings " Of course they are looking so cute I bet he will probably be in tears" She smiles " Because I have a good eye" she touches her nose and brag.

Fourth smiles and purchases the couple ring " I hope so because lately we don't have time to talk to each other and he seems very concerned about my feeling towards him" Fourth speaks with a sour expression.

" I know maybe it's because of me but you know what we cannot continue like this me and Freen we also become more and more distant lately and I also don't want to force myself to do whatever my father wants me" She looks at her tights.

" We are the goats of their deal but I also don't want to lose the one that I love I'm willing to lose everything rather than losing him" Fourth makes up his mind with Becky to confront his father with all his might.

He drives Becky to her condominium ( She bought a condo to live with Freeb secretly) " Let's me company you to your room" Fourth demand " Okay!" Fourth walks Becky to her room then drives to Gemini appartement.

Gemini who is sitting on sofa with many things in his mind then his phone loads a notification from a stranger again. It's like this stranger really want him to break down and know every of Fourth moves.

" Everything is a lie" Gemini grabs his phone and throw it to the floor. Fourth who is opening the door at the same that Gemini breaks his phone " Pi what happening?" He looks at Gemini.

Who is standing up and looks at him with red eyes " Do you have fun to lied to me?" He asks " What do you mean I lie to you Pi?" Fourth asks " Don't be ridiculous Fourth I know you lied to me" Gemini walks to him slowly and slowly approaches him.

" You lied to me about your intentions, you lied to me about your date with that woman, you lied to me that you love me in fact you were using me to realize your sexual orientation" Gemini stands there like a soulless man with his tears rolling down uncontrollably.

" Pi, please listen to me it's not like that I didn't lied to you or using you for any bad intentions I was truly love you please!" Fourth tears also flowing down on his cheeks.

He goes in to a hug but Gemini pushes him away " It's enough with your lie I don't wanna hear it anymore" Fourth looks at him with his redden eye " I don't want to be hurt, I don't want to feel like I am a toy for you to play with. Your father was right playboy is still a playboy what did I expect from you to change?" He speaks what he thought in mind.

Fourth drops down to the floor but his hands grab both of Gemini hands " I'm willing to sacrifice everything for you Fourth, first time you came to me, you care for me, you flirted, you become a part of my life because no one has ever done this to me before. Didn't I falling deep?" He looks down at Fourth who is kneeling in front of him crying.