slow down

- hyunjin -

      heat floods my body when felix's lips press against mine. his soaking-wet clothes cling to his slender body as he holds himself above me. the urge to run my hands down his torso and admire it with my fingertips starts to overtake me but i restrain myself, remembering that the apartment door is still wide open.

this is going to be a short kiss. we are both soaking wet and desperately in need of a hot shower which is what we are about to go do... right now...

    but his lips feel so warm. and oh god, he looks really hot with his rain-soaked hair framing his face as he hovers above me.

     felix moves one of his legs, placing it between my thighs and i become very aware of it. my breath catches in my throat as a fire burns in the pit of my stomach.

i reach with my foot and kick the apartment door shut.

then i slide my fingers into felix's damp hair, grabbing a fistful at the nape of his neck. i press his head closer to mine, parting my lips and begging him to deepen the kiss.

     i moan as his tongue fills my mouth. he moves over all of the most sensitive areas and i return the favor. our kisses grow faster and heavier and every subtle movement of felix's body against mine makes the fire grow stronger. i feel his teeth sink into my bottom lip and my head spins with lust. unable to resist it any longer, i grind against him and a burst of pleasure shoots through my body. i gasp into his mouth.

"fuck," i moan.

"don't stop," he responds between kisses. i repeat the action. again and again, until my head is spinning and the rain-damp fabric of my pants starts to hurt through my boxers.

"felix," i gasp. "can we move this to the shower?" i open my eyes to watch his reaction and... holy shit. his lips are red and swollen and his cheeks are flushed with heat. when his eyelashes flutter open, i see that his pupils are almost filling his irises. everything about him looks irresistible. my brain short-circuits and i reach to unbutton my pants. felix stops me, covering my hand with his.

     "let's move to the shower," he agrees in his low voice before grabbing me by the hand and helping me up. we don't bother picking up the many shopping bags strewn across the floor and instead, quickly stumble up the staircase.

as soon as the bathroom door closes behind felix, i slam him up against it, locking him between my arms and connecting my hips with his. driven by strong desire, i trail kisses down his neck, sucking and grazing my teeth against it as i go. felix moans and gasps, clawing at my clothes and attempting to unbutton my shirt. once it's open, he slides his small hands down my chest and abdomen. when i feel his fingers hook over the top of my pants, a breath catches in my throat and my lips unconsciously slow to a stop until they're hovering over his neck, mind-numbingly distracted by his fingers and the direction they are going.

- felix -

     i slide my fingertips along the inside edge of his pants, moving them slowly towards the button as i try not to moan over the mere feeling of hyunjin's hot breath against my neck. his breathing pattern becomes more ragged as i reach his button and begin undoing it. when it's open, i painfully slowly start sliding down his zipper and hyunjin can't take it anymore.

     "please, please," he half-whispers, half-moans against my neck.

     "please, what?" i ask as i slowly finish unzipping him. he moves his lips to my ear.

     "touch me," he begs and the words echo over and over in my mind, making the pressure in my pants grow with intensity. i try not to lose control.

     "turn on the shower first, baby," i instruct him from where i'm backed against the bathroom door. he obediently steps away to turn it on and set it to a good temperature, i follow him, running my fingertips lightly down his back as he's turned away from me.

     when he's finished, he turns back to me and grabs my face with both hands before leaning in to kiss me again. our lips connect and i divide my attention between that and pulling off his rain-soaked pants. he helps me get his feet free and kicks the pants out of the way before twisting his arms to help me strip off his open shirt. then he reaches for mine and pulls it over my head before tossing it out of the way as well.

     hyunjin reaches for my belt and undoes it with one hand, sliding it out of its loops and throwing it onto the scattered pile of damp clothing. just when i'm thinking that was the hottest thing that has ever happened to me, he crouches onto his knees in front of me and makes eye contact as he unbuttons my rain-soaked pants and slides them down my legs. i swallow hard at the way his fingers graze my skin and my eyes roll back as i imagine what he's dangerously close to doing.

     i barely notice him taking off my socks before realizing that i'm standing in front of him practically naked. when he looks up from my feet and meets my eyes again, i feel myself twitch. his eyes lower to the prominent outline in my boxers and he reaches up to remove them. meeting my eyes again, he slowly pulls them down. his hand carefully brushes against me and i moan, wanting more.

sliding my hand into his hair, i gently tug to get him to stand up again. when he does, i kiss him hard, desperately trying to tell him how badly i want him and how every fiber of my being feels like it's burning for him. without breaking the kiss, i pull down his boxers, touching him intimately for the first time as i do. once they are off, he immediately kicks off his socks and backs me into the shower as our lips continue to collide.

the warm water hits us and our passionate kiss becomes more intense with the excuse of "cleaning each other" as we run our hands over each other's bodies.

i press a firm kiss on hyunjin's lips before trailing kisses down his chin, jaw, neck, collarbone, chest, and slowly working my way down his bare stomach. i feel hyunjin shiver as i give him one more kiss before sliding my mouth around him and finally showing him what i can do.

—————————
i hope this was worth the wait. let me know with a vote and/or comment! 😘

— starlostlovers