Fuck!

"I cant belive it was that easy!"

Bolt laughs a bit an continues with his walk throu the forest.

"Fools."

"now that the hokage is traped i just gotta find the scroll that contains all the most powerfull jutsus!"

"Hey! Stop right there!" all of the sudden a voice was heard from the trees and a ninja jumped down.

Boruto looked at the man getting the feeling he knows him and then he remembers.

"Big bro konohamaru!" he tries his hardest to keep an innocent act but even if he figured him out it wouldnt matter to bolt.

He is more powerfull then konohamaru so he wasnt worried.

"Boruto? what are you doing here!?" his supprised look on his face says he hasnt realized it yet.

"I was just- taking a walk! dad said im playing games to much.."

"well i have to agree with your father about that one!"

"Big bro whats that?" boruto(bolt) asks while pointing at the cave that contains hidden jutsus.

"huh your just a little kid why should i tell you whats in that cave!" konohamaru asks while crossing his arms and huffing.

"guess your useless after all.." and all of a sudden konohamaru is on the floor struggling.

"B-boruto wh-"

"Its not boruto konohamaru! from now on you may call me lord bolt."

and bolt knockes him out cold, but before he leaves he breaks his leg with a psycho smile on his face as he hears a crack.

he left konohamaru on the floor not even bothering to look at him as he cant even move now because of his broken leg.

but just as boruto enters the cave. The scroll isnt the only thing he sees.

Multiple shinobi are standing around the scroll.

bolt looks around and sighs.

"fuck.."
he mutters under his breath knowing he fucked up.