the evil unleased.

Boruto woke up.. he didint sleep well last night.

he was having weird nightmares about a guy who looked the same as him but more dangerous looking.

Boruto got up from his bed and walked downstairs to the bathroom.

He opened the door and walked in, nothing weird happening at first but when he looked at the mirror, he froze.

there it was the person in his dream staring at him, smirking.

"who are you?" boruto asked curious to know who this evil man was.

the man started laughing manicingly, if anybody heard his laugh Boruto was sure they would start begging for forgiveness right about now.

"i am your dark side! And from now on im in control!"

he got out of the mirror and jumped on boruto.

suprisingly boruto didint fall down as the man who claims to be his darkside got inside of his body.

To say that boruto was scared would be an understatement as he didnt know what would happen now.

And in a second boruto's personality swiched having black evil chakra all around him.

He smirked and put his hand in his pocket, the other hand messing up his blond hair.

He raised his head up, looking at the mirror.

"Guess who's back.." he said in a dark but playful voice still smirking.

"Bolt is back you inferior people!"
he laughed and unleased even more black chakra

And their's no doubt the hokage and the kages didin't catch it....