💕"why don't we finish what we started?"💕

Hoseok jaw dropped as they reached yoongis mansion,taking in the luxurious view in front of him which only he could dream of.yoongi house was bigger than namjoons.which made hoseok more ecstatic to explore it of course with yoongis permission.

Yoongi chuckled when he saw hoseok blisfull expression.he really must've like the house.he thought parking the car in his parking space."is this really your house?"yoongi nodded pulling his seatbealt of."do you like it?"yoongi asked.turning his attention to hoseok.hobi shyly nodded.feeling small under yoongi unreadable gaze."but don't you get scared?I mean it's so big and you live alone right?"hobi asked taking a glaze at the house then turning to yoongi again."I do live alone but it's not so scary its just feel lonely sometimes"yoongi explain.hoseok nodded knowingly.

Hoseok breath hitch as yoongi slowly leaned over to him,looking at him with loving eyes,he trembled when yoongi touch his hips slitly.he closed his eyes waiting for it to happen but the sound of something clicking made him open his eyes.he saw yoongi pulling away.he confusingly looked down to see that yoongi had just take his seatbelt of.he felt so embarrassed cause of his lustful thoughts"sorry it was just taking forever for you to unlock it"hoseok nodded pouting.about to open the door but stopped as yoongi gently took his arms in his."what were you thinking when I leaned in?"yoongi asked.smirking with raised eyebrows hoseok blushed stuttering over his words yoongi just chuckle.getting out of the car he helped hobi out.leading him into the house.

When they reach the living room the first thing they saw was namjin devouring each other mouths.hoseok groan closing his eyes not wanting to have that moment as memory in his life.yoongi cleared his throat getting their attention."oh!!,sorry we didn't see you guys there sorry"namjoon smile apologicly trying to compose himself.yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"Hey,hobi" jin greeted walking towards his little brother who had a grimace on his face."I'm sorry I send you to school without your permission"jin huged hoseok who reluctantly hugged back."..I hope you're glad that Mr.min here decided to pick you up!"hoseok turned his attention to thee Mr.min who had a small smile on his face.

"Mr.min huh?" Hoseok asked with folded arms.yoongi chuckled while walking towards him."what?you don't like my name?"yoongi raised one of h
is eyebrows questioning hoseok."I didn't mean it that way"."than how did you mean it"jin raised his eyebrows as yoongi wrapped his arms around hoseok waist.loosely hugging him.he also catch a sight of hoseok blushing,trying to wiggle himself away from yoongis grasp.jin frowned as a suspicious though came to his mind.oh no really hoped that what he thought was not true he really hoped that his mind was playing tricks with him cause there is no way yoongi and hoseok.....no way.

"Hehehe,don't get to personal now" jin awkwardly laugh pulling hoseok out of yoongi grasp.the disapproving look on yoongis face when jin pulled hoseok out of his embrace didn't go unnoticed by namjoon who just smirked knowing that something was blooming inside of his best friend for bubbly male.

"Hyung what are we doing here?" Jhope asked confused since jin didn't update him about anything."we are having a sleepover sinds today is Friday,we'll leave Sunday evening"."whaa..but i didn't bring any clothes!".hoseok frown turned into disbelief as his brother pointed at some bags that were cleary theirs.knowing them by the familier stickers that were plaster over them.hoseok couldn't believe how his hyung did things so casually he didn't even ask for his permission but he wasn't complaining though spending his weekend in a possibly,millionaire house was something he was looking forward to.

"Babe come let me show you our room" before jin could decline,before he could say that he'll stay with his little brother,not trusting yoongi,namjoon was already dragging him out of the room.

Hoseok anxiously examined the taller male that was standing opposite of him,having an unreadable expression on his face.but I would just say he was eye fucking the younger.he wanted to devour him!!he didn't want to hold back he wanted to show the boy in front of him that he could be the happiest person in the world.he wanted the boy in front of him to be his and only his.he could do that if he wanted.what he craved for was just a few steps away from him.but..he couldn't do it.hoseok was a human not a toy that he can claim and be his forever.hoseok had feelings he had to make his own desicion.he was something venerable in yoongis eyes something precious.someone that deserve happiness in his life right now and not some possessive boyfriend so...yoongi had to wait.he needed to be patient cause if hoseok was truely the one for him he needed to wait for him.

Yoongi looked up as he heard some rustling sound,next to him was hoseok picking up his bag and backpack ready to settle in for the weekend."do I get a room"hobi asked with a small smile yoongi nodded.guiding hoseok to one of the guestrooms."woooow~!"hoseok whispered as they reach the room that had a light blue mix purple colour.the room was two times bigger than his own room back home.and he felt offended.

yoongi chuckle seeying hoseok amazed expression.it was visibly clear that hobi loved the room.and yoongi found that adorable cause hobi has to get used to it,it will be his future home afteral.

"Do you like it?" Yoongi questioned.placing hoseok bags on the bed."do I like it??I LOVE I-"hoseok stopped mid sentence,he took a deep breath to calm down his excitment.he didn't want yoongi to see how excited he was he would probably think that he's uncool.

Yoongi chuckle at hoseok attempt to hide his exitment."you don't have to hide your exitment,hoba"hoseok turned around to be met by yoongi gaze.he wished his mind was innocent he wished that he wasn't having vivid thoughts revolving around the taller male that was sitting like royal king waiting for his task to be carried out.he really wished he would devour him.he furiously shook his head trying to get his unholy thoughts out of his mind.

"Come here"yoongi patted the place beside him.hoseok hesitantly strudge towards yoongi,timidly sitting next to him.he gasp when he felt yoongi push him onto the bed hovering over him.

" why don't we finish what we started,hmm?"he asked with raised eyebrows,hoseok gulp feeling really miniature under yoongis stare."h-huh?".yoongi smiled admiring hoseok beatiful face.he leaned in showering his face with kisses,hobi giggeled trying to get away from yoongi,yoongi stopped for a while listening to hoseok laughter that filled the room.the boy was so beautiful in his eyes,he could get used to hearing his laughter everyday.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Hobi asked looking down shyly,he felt his cheeks getting warm and his heart rate sped up as yoongi said"because you are beautiful".

He closed his eyes cause of yoongi kissing his neck down to his shoulder.his lips formed a straight line when he felt yoongi sucking on his skin,it felt painfyl,painfully good.

"You're so beautiful hoba..so beautiful" hobi gasp when he felt yoongi spreading his legs,his knees getting in between them.he couldn't believe what was happening.

Yoongi was just trying to make hoseok feel comfortable in his presence he wouldn't go all the way.even if he wanted to he wouldn't hoseok needed more time and he had to wait.

He kissed his way up to hobi lips,just when their lips were about to touch someone barge into the room.

"Hobi,I brought this for you-

Hobi eyes widen seeing jin standing at the doorway in total shock.he serenly pushed yoongi of off him.unable to picture what was about to happen.

With the look in his hyung eyes he knew he was in trouble.big trouble.