🌻"do you...like jimin?"🌻

"Really so you like hit him with your car then you brought him to your house and you almost,aaallmost kissed him then you guys went shopping for 2 hours and you did not even get his phone number like...wtf"yoongi reapated after namjoon told him what happend to him yesterday.

"Yea he was so cute suga and now i can't get those delesios looking lips out of my mind"namjoon said leaning back in his chair with a groan.

Both males were in yoongi's office sins namjoon couldn't stay in his.namjoon came to yoongi after yoongi kept asking if he's okey and also looking for advice of how to keep a certain beautiful boy out of his mind.

"Who gave you lisence?bytheway i think you should get a driver"yoongi suggest sipping his black coffee frowing when namjoon looked offended.

"That is not the point"namjoon glared at yoongi playfully.yoongi chuckeld going back to work.

"Look i just-i am-i really i don't know what to say he was really cute and also hot but alsoo damm cute jezus what is wrong with me??"namjoon said trying hard to understand the situasion.

"You are wipped"yoongi who was trying to focuss on his work said looking up at his best friend.

"No i'm not"

"Yes you are"

" no i'm not"

"Yes you ar-"yoongi was cut of by a knock at his door.

"Goodmorning mr.min can i come in" a good looking girl asked who was no other than his secretary.

"Yeah come in"yoongi looked up at the girl who was now greeting namjoon.

"I'm done with my presentation sir" she said handing yoongi some files who gratefully took them cheking if their was any mistake.

"Okey thank you you did great again Lisa I'm proud of you"yoongi smiled at the talented young girl she was just 22 and she was really smart.

" thank you sir I tried to do my best"Lisa said smiling when her Boss nodded.

"Here you have to check all of these files for me check if their is any mistake in them for me I want them tommorow" yoongi handed a couple of files to lisa who took them already knowing what to do.

"Okey sir I'll check them today" Lisa stated.

"And can you Tell me my schedule for today"yoongi said getting Lisa attainsion who was already walking away.

"Yes sir,you have a meething with the Lee's at 10.25 am then you have lunch at 12.00 then another meeting with the park's at 13.00 pm than you have another meeting at 16.00 with the American company and that is all for the day sir"Lisa inform yoongi who groan thinking about all the meetings he had to do.he just wanted to sleep.
Was that too much to ask for.

"okey thank you you can go"yoongi dismissed Lisa who bowed at him and namjoon walking away soon after.

Yoongi looked at his friend who seemed lost in his thoughts"joonie" he called namjoon who seemed deaf all of a sudden"joon" he tried again still no respond.

"Namjoon!!" He yelled startling namjoon,thank god his office was soundproof so noone could hear them.

"O my god hyung what?"namjoon who was looking like someone just shot him asked.

"Are you still thinking about him"yoongi asked annoyed.

"Yeah i am.i'm simping for a guy that i don't even know,i don't even know if he's gay or atleast bi what if he has a girlfriend or boyfriend god i'm going crazy you should have seen him yoongi this is not just some sexual atraction.......wait o no shit i think it'-"