🍀"you were right y-yoongi"🍀

Being rich is not easy some people think it's easy but it's not.you have to get used to live with fake people and their fake smiles.you have to get used to their fake compliment just to get close to you or your money.people want to be around you all the time cause they want power,fame they talk to you so politely just to talk shit behind your back.they act like they love you but they feel nothing else expect greed an hatred towards you.they think that you don't work hard to get money or you're probably doing illegal work to get money but min yoongi was a man that made it on his own he didn't just get money but he worked hard for it he wasn't always rich he remembered the time that he had to struggle trough highschool because his dad disown him after finding out he liked boys instead of girls his dad was so mad at him that he was sent to live with his grandma who died two years later leaving yoongi alone he had to take care of himself alone he was just 17.

He had to take a many part time job to pay for his university he had to work day and night not getting time to sleep he had to go to school with hunger namjoon was the one who used to drag him out of his dorm just to get him food but not everyday though since namjoon was a sopromone at the time that yoongi was a senior he didn't get to meet the younger very much.

The last year of his senior year was the best year of his live because that was the year that he met that cute boxy smile boy that always got him nervous or feeling dezzy when he's around him.KIM TEAHYUNG the boy that showed yoongi that he could give love and he could be love too the boy who showed him how to stop hating everyone to stop hating his father to stop hating himself for beeing gay.the boy who though him to live a better life and the one who taught him how good it feels to help people,how good it feels to feel free but..but that's the same boy is the one who broke his heart miserably that same boy was the one that said he was useless that he didn't deserve to be loved that same boy was the one who made yoongi selfconscious if it wasn't for namjoon yoongi would have been dead by now because he thought that none loved him that none cared if he's alive or not.

Yoongi was going to commit sucide but thank god namjoon was there he found yoongi uncoscious in his grandma's house with blood oesing trough his wrist.if namjoon didn't come on time the docter said yoongi would have died because he had lost a lot of blood.namjoon creid that day thinking he was going to loose his best friend.

Yoongi had to go to terepy before he could be himself again.after a few moths he started building his own company with namjoon's help which made his father mad so he though about talking yoongi out of it telling him that he would give him his company some day but yoongi didn't want that he wanted to do something of his own.yoongi's real estate business started of small but after a few years people begin to notice their work and thats when the deals started coming in and now he and namjoon owns many companies even in many other countries they were two of youngest business man in the industry of business.they knew him as suga and not min yoongi he didn't want everybody to know who he truly was so he let namjoon handle that part namjoon was like the heir of the company. he had his way to keep his identity safe.most people only knew that he was his father disown son and that's it only some of the people he did business with knew his face he wanted to have a free life he wanted to be able to walk free on the street without many people serounding him.

Yoongi sigh when the time wasn't passing fast he was in a meeting and it was boring getting to listen to all these people bragging about how good there company was is very tiering and his bed was also calling for him because the weather wasn't good at all it was raining like crazy he should have just let namjoon do it..like always.

He got startle when his phone rang he stopped it apologizing to his chair membership and the other companys who turned to look at him.the guy that was explaining what they had to offer started talking again but yoongi couldn't help the yawn that left his lips.