🍂"what's so funny?"🍂

The evening breeze swept pass hoseok hair gently touching his delicate skin he sigh feeling at ease looking up at the night sky full of stars.

He was sitting in the balcony floor in a Hindi like position its not that their wasn't other place to sit because the balcony had chairs and even a sofa placed neatly on the side but hoseok just felt like sitting on the floor.

He ate dinner a moment ago and he also left some for yoongi and namjin.he wanted to bring it to yoongi personally but diceded to let one of the maid he saw to do it.

Hoseok was so focused at looking at the beatifull stars that he didn't see yoongi creeping up to him until he felt hands on his waist.

"Haaa!!!" Hoseok yelp standing up holding his chest to check if he was still alive 'seriously this guy has to stop'hoseok thought glaring at a laughing yoongi who was holding his stomach after seeing hoseok scared expression.

Hoseok scoff looking at yoongi who was still laughing in disbelief to honest yoongi laughter was beautiful to hoseok but noone has to know that.

"What's so funny?"hoseok asked.

"You are–Awwuuu!!"Yoongi yelp when he hit his knee on the nearby table.

They both looked at eachother for a moment before bursting out of laughter hoseok clapping his hand wildly and yoongi was holding his poor knee laughing.

Hoseok shook his head still laughing at yoongi who was trying to compose himself.

"Suits you right" hoseok said after he calmed down sitting back into his earlier position.

Yoongi on the other hand was in pain that thing send electrics shock to his brain.he looked at hoseok who was sitting on the floor with rising eyebrows.

"Why are you sitting on the floor"yoongi asked.

"I don't know I just..felt like it" hoseok answer looking at yoongi who was joining him sitting next to him on the floor.

They both sat in silence looking at the stars that looked like glitter splatter on a dark ceiling.

"When is namjin coming back" hoseok asked yoongi who looked at him confused.

"Who's namjin?"

"Namjoon and jin=namjin"

"Aaah kekeke"

"So when are they coming back its so late already" hoseok asked looking worried its half past 11and his hyung was not here.

"Oh I don't think they are coming here tonight"

"What do you mean"

"They went to namjoons other house"

"Why would they do that?"

"Because they are gonna do✨things✨"

"What ✨things✨?" Hoseok asked looking confused until he saw yoongi smirking at him.

He gasp"No way don't tell me they're gonna do the ✨things✨"hoseok asked eyes wide.

"Yep they're gonna do the✨things✨ the nasty nasty✨things✨" yoongi said making funny face to hoseok who was now laughing.yoongi could confirm hoseok laughter was beautiful.

"Wait how did you know"hoseok asked yoongi who shruged" joon text me" "oh okey" hoseok couldn't believe jin was getting sum tonight I mean he didn't even know jin had a boyfriend until yesterday for god sake.

"So...who do you think tops"hoseok asked wondering.

" I think jin"

"Whaaaat?"