🙂"s-sorry sir but i dont know him..."🙂

Hoseok POV
After I went out with my brother a week ago things started getting better for me.he tried everything to make me feel better he literally became my therapist which was awesome.our bond became stronger throughout the whole session because he really understood me when I told him how I've been feeling these past days.he even reassured me that everything is gonna be alright and I should never keep things from him which is why I ended up telling him about yoongi.speaking of him I've not been replying to his texts and calls.it felt wrong to ignore him because he's always there for me to listen to my crazy stories and my rants about how disgraceful my life is but I just think I'm too much for him.I'm just giving him space nothing much I hope he's not mad about it.

With a resentful huff I walked into school feeling really uncomfortable if it wasn't for jin hyung I would've never left my room.he literally dragged me out of bed cause our parents were worried about my well being.today was Friday he could've just let me start on Monday but nope.

My eyes scan the whole hallway making sure that jungkook wasn't here yet I really couldn't handle seeing him now.I haven't seen him in a long time sinds he stopped visiting my house considering that I don't want to have anything to do with him.

I was so busy checking the hallway that I didn't see who was walking towards me.and you guessed it I bumped right into the nightmare of the school.the OMG's.well that's great isn't it.

"Ahh jinja I have to bumped into gay boy out of all people" she grimaced,staring at me as plain as a pikestaff.I tried to walk past her but she blocked my way."I'm busy right now can I ignore you another time Olivia?.I snapped folding my arms.I really wasn't in the mood to argue,honestly I'm never in the mood when she's around.

"Talking back like always huh?you think that I can't hurt you right?but you better think again cause your little faggot friend will not come to your rescue.I can't believe jimin oppa fell for him he must have use some dark magic on him cause how the hell will he chose something like him-yes guys Olivia did hear and saw that jimin and jungkook was dating.the news of jikook dating spread like wild fire sinds they were both like heartrob of the school and they didn't even try to hide it.they were acting all lovey dovey with each other.jungkook even joined jimin friends groep and that surely didn't make me jealous.but however to say the girls were jealous was an understatement.

" you know this all happened because of you gay boy.you're the one who started it,you made my oppa fell for that loser,you'll pay for it you ugly piece of-you know you have an entire life to be an idiot,why not take today off?"she pointed her finger at herself like I wasn't talking to her"did you just insult me?"."yes bitch now bye I hope to see you never!"I yelled running away from her and her minions.

Walking into the class I saw jungkook at his usual seat.his eyes lit upbwhen he saw me but his gaze sadden when he remembered what happened between us.letting out a loud sigh I walked to the back of the classroom not bothering to even greet him.we used to sit together but now I sit alone.

Feeling emotionally drain I closed my eyes,laying my head on the table to get some rest I know I should be focusing sinds I was absent for many days.but I couldn't help the tiredness that took over my body.

"Jung hoseok if I were you I would be focusing in class" I heard my English teacher say.I just gave him a tupmsup that made the students laugh.I wasn't in the mood for English right now I know I'm never gonna go to America so what's the point of learning it.

Halfway trough the lesson I heard some students gossiping about something or someone.groaning with one eye open I saw a male in front of the classroom.looks like he was talking to the teacher-wait a minute why does he look familiar.....NO FOUR FEET UNDER MY DEAD BODY MACARONY WAY!!.