tnt [24]

TOMMY POV:

Dream slammed the back of his axe right into my chest, I heard a earth shattering scream and it came from me. shit shit! I couldn't get up in this.

Dream smashed his axe again and again into my chest, blood pouring out of my older wounds. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and forced my me up

"fucking hell!" I screamed and kicked as hard as I can into dream's mask as I heard the crack of it, he grunted and I took that time to get up. shit. shit! I had barely anything! I ran as fast I could despite not knowing where I was.

"you little shit. you can run, but you can't hide" Dream yelled and swung his axe in my direction, slicing off a amount of my hair and clothing (asshole doesn't know how long my hair takes to grow back)

I tripped on my shoelace and fell onto the hard ground, worst time to not fucking tie my shoelaces. Dream's voice echoing through my ears Dream slammed my head repeatedly down into into the ground, I felt myself swallowing a amount of dirt.

WILBUR POV:

I looked around for tommy. Where the fuck was that little shit? I shouted for Tommy but my voice faded into the wind and rain. It was fucking pouring. Great.

My clothes and hair were drenched with blood and rain, but I didn't care. I just needed to get to Tommy.
Then I saw it, a glimpse of Green.

Tommy's face was bleeding and flat into the ground, fuck. He broke his nose again. Tommy's voice was hoarse as he screamed for me. Dream finally looked up.

"Well, thank you for joining us wilbur!" Dream smiled and his mask was cracked and revealed half of his face. His face was covered with scars and freckles. He laughed psychotically and picked up the other pieces of his cracked mask, which rested near tommy.

Tommy reached to get up but Dream slammed his boot again down on his head "I suggest you don't try." he smiled and turned to me. "I knew you'd go to Quackity, im surprised you were that naive, do you really think he'd ever love you?"

I froze.

"What?" my voice came out as a whisper, I could barely recognise it myself.

He smiled, showing all of his teeth, some were crooked and he was missing one of them. He looked hideous right now. Drenched and covered with his brother's blood.

I gritted my teeth. "What the fuck do you want from me?"

A axe swung at Dream out of nowhere, in which Dream barely dodged in time, hitting it back with his own axe, they let out a screeching clash.

Quackity walked over, wrists and arms bleeding his axe planted itself into the ground and quackity yanked it up from the spot. "Motherfucker." he said with a cracked smile

"Just in time!" Dream smiled and pulled out his fishing hook, axe in his other hand, he threw his axe first then latched the fishing hook onto it, in which he yanked axe right behind quackity, the fishing hook grasped into quackity's shirt and held him up into the hair, smashing him down into the ground.

the dirt was now mixing with the rain and blood, it made a disgusting redish brown color. Quackity's face smashed into the mud below him as Dream's axe landed right beside his face.

"Now Wilbur." Dream turned to me while shoving Tommy's face back down into the mud, he gave me a hopeless pitiful look.

"Choose one!" He said with a disgusting amount of excitement in his voice.

fuck. what?

Through this time Wilbur's knees felt shaky and felt like collapsing right there.

"I-" I stuttered out, Quackity managed to get up on his knees while trying to pull the axe off of him. I fixated my eyes fully on Tommy, trying hard to not attract any attention to Quackity

"What?-" I said, I knew what to do.

It just seemed like me and Quackity could communicate telepathically for a second. I pulled rummanged for my cigarette lighter silently

Dream got slightly annoyed and his brows furrowed. "I said. Choose one. Tommy or Quackity?" Dream kicked tommy harshly when he attempted to get up again.

"Please don't hurt him." I replied, stepping even closer to them, while I prepared my tnt to set off.

Dream was about to repeat himself annoyingly again when suddenly an axe ripped right through dream's arm, ripping the fabric and tearing a deep cut through his skin.

I laughed like a lunatic as he collapsed on one knee, when tommy scrambled up, still cluthing his head as he dizzly stumbled over to me, I shoved him past me "RUN NOW TOMMY!" I shouted, he nodded with all the strength he had left and limped with all of his strength. The rain and thunder clashed against the wind, as if it were fighting a war.

I lit my tnt and Quackity cracked a smile, placing his own onto the ground "DIE MOTHERFUCKER!" he shouted as loud as he could and we both ran.

The explosion went off like a bomb, the smoke engulfing all of us in it, I coughed as I reached for tommy and Quackity.

I longed for that message that would say "DreamWasTaken blew up" but it never came.

The smoke cleared and Dream was gone. Quackity clutched Tommy and limped over to us.

Finally.

That fucker was gone. Wilbur knew he hadn't died, but that definitely weakened him.
—————————————————-

NOTE: dream is not dead.