He looks up at me and locks his eyes with mine. He has a sleepy gaze. I don't really know what to say, but I know that he apparently has something to give me. And this is why I am here. He looks down at his bag before plunging his hand in it and pulling out my diamond ring.

I should be happy to see it again, but I am not. He should've thrown it away. I bite my inner cheek with a little smile that only meant "thank you for giving it back to me" and not "oh my God, thank you for keeping it safe, this ring means so much to me" because the truth is this ring does not mean anything to me.

"Thank you." I say before taking the ring.

I watch it between my fingers. I lick my lips and put them in my jean pocket, deciding I won't wear it again. Diamond or not, I want to get rid of it.

"That's a real diamond, isn't it?" He asks me.

I chuckle before looking down at him, is he a jeweler?

"Yeah, and that's the only reason why I didn't want to get rid of it." I explain.

He slightly chuckles, understanding me. Maybe I should sell it or give it back to Liam. But I don't want to see him ever again, not after the embarrassing conversation we all had at the club. I lick my lips before raising my eyebrows, looking at Miguel.

"So... Blondes aren't your type, huh?" I ask teasingly.

Miguel bites his bottom lip with a smirk before lowering his face. Damn, he is so fine. I can't believe a man like him could spend his time with me.

"Hey, don't you have something to tell me, professor O'Hara?" I ask.

I slide my fingers on his chin, I lift up his face to me, I lock my eyes with his. He is smirking and looking at me with his sleepy gaze. Miguel bites his inner cheek nervously.

"Mhm?" My voice echoes in the amphitheater.

"Shut up..." He tells me before lowering his face again.

I giggle before getting off the desk. Miguel watches me doing so before sinking into his chair, spreading his legs. I turn back to him and he speaks up.

"We could go to the museum tomorrow? Have you ever been to the MET?" He asks me.

I widen my eyes in surprise. Oh. Is he asking me out on a date? To the museum? No way. I bite my inner cheek trying so hard not to smile. I love museums dates. I have never done one before because Liam always used to take me to fancy restaurants. We were doing superficial things together. But this, this is different. Miguel is different. I stutter a few words.

"Uh, no. I mean, yes! Well," I realize my answer is pretty screwed up, I close my eyes as I hear Miguel giggling in amusement, "no, I have never been to the MET. But yes, I'd like to go with you." I open my eyes with an awkward chuckle.

It might be weird that I have never been to the MET when I have been living in NYC my entire life. But it's the truth, I don't even know why I have never been there. I have always wanted to because there is obviously paintings in museums and I love to paint. Miguel starts playing with his pen before biting his inner cheek, staring at me.

"Perfect then, I'll see you tomorrow Marilyn."

"See you tomorrow, Miguel." I answer with a smirk.