Namjoon                                                                                                

- What happened to him? He seemed to be in a hurry. -Y / N asked Hobi, approaching him like a wolf ready to attack his prey. HOT.

- I don't know, he got weird all of a sudden and ran off, said something about taking a shower. - He replied while covering the little space that was between the two. Maybe that's my cue to leave, or maybe join them... 

- Bath isn't a bad idea, and I really need one, but first I should check to see if he's okay. - Y/N said moving some strands of hair that were falling into Hoseok's eyes making me realize that my hair was also much longer than usual, and it was past time to cut it.

- I'll see how he is, you two can... talk a little more. - I replied, giving a little more emphasis on "talk" than necessary, making our alpha laugh. After nodding yes to me, she threaded her fingers through our beautiful beta's hair and held tight enough to move his head at the perfect angle for a kiss. Damn, now I'm really hard.

Leaving the perfect scene that was unfolding behind me I finished climbing the stairs and  noticed that Jungkook was standing next to his room with his eyes closed taking some deep breaths as if trying to calm down, but he didn't take long to realize that I was approaching and as soon as he opened his eyes and saw me he turned completely red, his neck, his face, even the tips of his ears were flushed, and when I was a few inches away from him, he seemed to wake up from a trance and moved so fast that I almost couldn't hold him.

- Kook, why are you running from me like that? Wait a minute - I reached him, holding him tight by the arm, enough that he couldn't escape. It's been a few days since he's been acting weird around me and Jin, and I think it's about time we talked about it.

- We need to talk - I said, leading him towards my room and closing the door as soon as we entered.

- We can't talk now, I have to go - He said, trying to get free.  Although if he really wanted to break free, he could, I released him and crossed my arms, moving away from the door far enough that if he really wanted to, he could get out.

- Why so?

-  What? - He asked me looking confused as his face lost the pinkish red hue I like so much, especially when I know it's because of me.

- Why are you running away from me like that? You think I haven't noticed that you've been avoiding me and my brother?

- What? No, I haven't been avoiding anyone, I was with him in the kitchen..

- You know I'm not talking about Tae, I'm talking about Jin, stop this pretense and answer me Jungkook, what did we do wrong?

- You know this is wrong, don't you? I don't know if you didn't notice or you just don't care. I react in ways I shouldn't when I'm around the two of you, and I just don't know what else to do to stop it.

- What are you talking about Kook, how do you feel? I asked, knowing exactly how he felt, it was impossible not to notice the way he blushed, or how he gave off a delicious smell when we got a little closer than usual to him.

- I feel physically attracted to you and that's wrong. How do you think Y/N would feel about that? He spoke with his eyes full of tears, and his face completely red. I wish I could hug him and tell him that everything is fine, but I don't know if he would accept any contact at the moment, not knowing what to do I took a deep breath and thought about the best way to express what I believe.

- Look Kook, I don't see this as wrong at all. We are mates and this is completely normal. Maybe before, as soon as we were sure we were mates, you still weren't feeling that way because we were completely focused on our alpha, it's instinct you know, our wolves are inclined to hierarchy and the strongest is who has the right to claim their mates first, but now that this has happened to both of us, we are feeling more intensely this attraction that has always existed.

- You mean you feel that for me too? He asked, sniffling and wiping away some of the tears that flowed, making me even more desperate to have him in my arms and protect him from all this frustration, but I'm the one causing this, whether I like it or not, so nothing fairer than bein me the one to put an end to it. 

- Of course I do. To be honest I always imagined that you would be my mate. But you've been avoiding me for a few weeks now, so we haven't had a chance to talk about it.

- I just didn't know how to react to these feelings and I got so confused... Sometimes I was looking at you and even though I only did ... something with you in my mind... I thought I was betraying our alpha.

- You know that would never happen, right? We are only attracted to our mates and no one else remember? Also, I was always attracted to you, I always wanted to protect you and I always found you beautiful and attractive, even before I knew we were mates. I always thought that having a  strong omega like you by my side would be amazing. I always found myself thinking that we would go out and fight together and when we got back from our training you would show me your sweet and soft side. I would love every inch of your body, taking all the time in the world on each part, tasting you, devouring you until we couldn't move anymore.

I spoke, getting closer to him with each word until we had nowhere else to go. He was against the door as I leaned my body against his, making him feel my erection, which was extremely painful, since at no time was it gone. I've been like this ever since I passed him and smelled his delicious slick earlier. 

And there's only one thing that will make it go away.