Confront

His heart was a tempest of emotions, as if he was caught in a swirling storm of anger, betrayal, and an unexpected sense of admiration. Despite the shock of what she had done, he was amazed at how successfully she had hidden her true nature from him. Despite the horror of her actions, he found himself unable to hate her.

He felt the urge to confront her, driven not by anger, but by curiosity. He wanted to know more about the woman who had captured his heart. He rushed home to meet Hye Jeong, eager to uncover more about the mystery of the woman she was. But what he found when he saw her, sitting at the kitchen table, was not what he had been expecting. She was like a calm sea, composed and serene, as if nothing about her had changed.

Cha Ul waited for her to speak, to explain herself, to tell him what had led her to this point. But all she did was look at him, her eyes warm and kind, as if nothing had changed between them. And in that moment, he realized that, despite everything, he still loved her. He didn't understand it himself, but it was the truth. And so, with a smile on his face that felt both natural and foreign at the same time, he sat down beside her, his heart open and ready to listen.