Chapter 19

[3rd Person POV]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[3rd Person POV]

"My lady, may I have this dance?" He asks, looking up into her eyes which shimmer with a sparkle. 

"Of course." She says, intertwining their fingers and he stood up immediately, pulling her out of the crowd and grabs onto her waist, starting off with a simple slow dance.

They moved gracefully on the floor, keeping each other steady and swaying to a song only they could hear. blocking out the crowds conversations. Their eyes never left each other's, enjoying every second they spend dancing.

He held her closer and tighter to him and soon they started to move faster in their steps, making sure they were as close to each other as possible. 

He spun her around, letting her feet land back on top of his foot, before dipping her and spinning her back towards him and she laughed, feeling so content with being near him.

Kaveh joined in with Nilou, dancing the night away with her and eventually everyone else did too. 

Even Wanderer found himself dancing with a woman, feeling embarrassed for partaking in such activity. 

They all got drunk on happiness, dancing and having a good time with no worries in the world.

Al Haitham was watching them from the side-lines, with a smile on his face and a happy feeling in his heart. This was all thanks to his beloved (Y/N) who put her trust in him.

And now, seeing her so happy made him want to show that he was willing to fight anyone who dares to hurt her. The only person who matters most to him; the only girl that means so much to him..

Then for some odd reason when switching partners, (Y/N) found herself in Cyno's arms as he struggled not knowing how to lead the dance. She soothed him by taking the lead and gracefully leading him. He didn't make her do any special moves or spins as he was afraid he would make her fall so he stuck to a normal slow dance. 

However, Kaveh found himself in Al Haitham's arms which was the most hilarious moment of the night. The fun thing was, he couldn't switch out partners because everyone he eyed was already dancing with a companion. The others laughed and would make sure to make them never forget this moment. It was practically the highlight of the night. 

(Y/N) made her way over to Candace and Dehya who made her drink lots of wine to celebrate her getting into a relationship with Al Haitham after a long time and made her drunk.

It wasn't an officially confirmed relationship but the feelings were true and honest. The feelings are present, and she thought about bringing up another day. She was pretty sure that he would like to take some time to just spend more time together before being under the title. 

Nahida went to go speak with the Raiden Shogun with her friend, Wanderer about their nations and general stuff. When he made eyes with the Raiden Shogun, he felt goose bumps on his arm but ignored the feeling.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 27, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Fragile Love - Al Haitham x Fem!Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें