Chapter 13

⚠ ️T/W: Dark themes ahead!

T/W: Dark themes ahead!

Read with caution!

Also, there will be quick POV changes but I hope it wouldn't be so bothersome.

Finally, anything in italics is a past event!

[3rd Person POV]

On that very same day, elsewhere was particularly, interesting.

"Tch. Fatui scum."

Diluc had finished wiping out the last of them, at least what was in his proximity and tied them all together.

As he did that, his sister wrote a letter to Kaeya to inform him and get him here as soon as possible via his messenger bird.

He grabs a fistful of one of the tied men's hair, pulling up to his face with a scornful scowl on his face.

"Now, you're going to tell me what I want to know or else we can play this the hard game." He spits, venom, lacing every word he spoke out.

"I'd rather die than tell you anything, Diluc Ravindigir! You're just as shameless as your bastard of a fathe-"

Diluc punches him aggressively, and starts to beat the crap out him, kneeing him in the stomach, bashing his head to the ground.

Blood oozed out heavily from the man's broken nose, staining the pure green grass with the impurity of their blood.

Blood which had dirt, sins and an unpleasant stench which stain the sacred grounds of the nation.

Mondstadt, despite the history of sins it carried as the winds blow by, it is one of the holiest and sacred nations to ever set foot upon.

They say their King was a reincarnation of a wind particle that travelled the nation, it was a brave wind particle that helped to calm down the sacred animals of the land.

Getting back to the situation at hand, people can say whatever they desire to say about Diluc.

However, no one disrespects the man he's always looked up to and who raised him and his siblings. No one.

If they dare to, well... Only they can hope for the slight bit of mercy.

Hina just sat there, slightly feeling the cold shivers go down her spine knowing that she was one of the reasons for Diluc's well hidden anger till this point and the guy who is currently being taught a 'lesson' is another fuel to the fire. Oh dear.

He usually does not want to resort to violence but there are the few things that anger him the most.

Besides, the violent acts are left to be dealt with by a certain woman, a manipulative one.

A clap can be heard from behind, the footsteps he's grown used to knowing as he continues to do what he is.

"My, my. Look at our brother Hina, fuel to the fire, eh? Look at him, he's mercilessly beating the poor guy." He says with his infamous cocky voice.